Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by maebme View Post
I am so glad to hear everything is still on and still going strong and that you are both well 'loved up'. Long may it last! What a breath of fresh air!
Thanks M, its been a tough year for us both but it's making us stronger together.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 09:51 PM
They say that the tough times are hte cement in a relationship...........and I am so happy for you two. You have your whole life ahead of you to live and love and be loved. The happiness you feel is infectious.:smt008
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm chuffed to bits for the pair of you It couldn't of happened to two nicer people

Here's to a happy future for you both together xxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
I'm chuffed to bits for the pair of you It couldn't of happened to two nicer people

Here's to a happy future for you both together xxx
Cheers Corrie
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 12:21 AM
You two are smashing people and I'm fortunate to of been able to meet both of you I'm looking forward to meeting you both again at Oldham
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Aaaaw, good for you Laura, hope you and Ian share many more (married, or unmarried) doggy years together
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Thanks M, its been a tough year for us both but it's making us stronger together.
Awe your such a suited couple,,,if you know what I mean, its so nice that your still all loved up, if not even more than you were at the begining, I know what your mean with rough starts, Dougie was diagnosed with testicular cancer just five months after we began seeing each other, He was only 27yrs old, they mucked him around so much at the begining and as it was a rapidly spreading cancer by the time he began treatment it had spread to his lungs, liver and lympnodes{sp} everyone thought oh she will just dump him it was horrid, you wouldnt dump someone for having an illness,,,fgs,,,Guess it said more about the way they think than the way I was,,,,,,,here we are still together ten years on,,,,omfg is it that long already,,,,,

one question,,,,,whos moving where?
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 06:15 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
You two are smashing people and I'm fortunate to of been able to meet both of you I'm looking forward to meeting you both again at Oldham
We're looking forward to seeing you too have you seen the field we are camping in? We are bound to lose each other in the VERY long grass!

Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Aaaaw, good for you Laura, hope you and Ian share many more (married, or unmarried) doggy years together
Thank you I know we will

Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Awe your such a suited couple,,,if you know what I mean, its so nice that your still all loved up, if not even more than you were at the begining, I know what your mean with rough starts, Dougie was diagnosed with testicular cancer just five months after we began seeing each other, He was only 27yrs old, they mucked him around so much at the begining and as it was a rapidly spreading cancer by the time he began treatment it had spread to his lungs, liver and lympnodes{sp} everyone thought oh she will just dump him it was horrid, you wouldnt dump someone for having an illness,,,fgs,,,Guess it said more about the way they think than the way I was,,,,,,,here we are still together ten years on,,,,omfg is it that long already,,,,,

one question,,,,,whos moving where?
That was a bad start Shona, that had to be a tough time for you both. Hope Dougie is all in the clear now?

Think that might be me moving up there!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Oldham......is there a Dogsey meet in Oldham?
Pretty round there...
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Oldham......is there a Dogsey meet in Oldham?
Pretty round there...
There is a Northern Inuit Dog Show in Oldham, your welcome to come
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »