Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Well, here's a couple of things they are good at:-
Rianna - Could teach 'How to be an alarm clock' she'll blow, nudge, and if that fails lift my arm (or any other bodyparts outside the duvet) until I wake @ 05:15Hrs.:smt015

Bara - Could teach escapology, has been known to get under a new chain link fence which was buried 2 inches into the ground.

Both of them could work for Rio Tinto digging holes in the ground. One day a bloke is going to pop up and say "G'day cobber"
Becks7england
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Cassie could teach dogs how to....

Steal the treats we put in her crate to entice her in, and run away with them before we can close the door

make holes in every pillow and duvet and constantly pull out the filling

steal socks slippers etc and run into the garden with them in all kinds of weather

jump up knock and sandwich out of your hand and scoff it practically before it hits the floor

roll in every kind of animal poo we pass on a walk and dig claws into floor when its bath time

yawner louder than a foghorn
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Maddy could teach other dogs how to:

a) Bark like you mean it
b) Whine like you mean it
c) Make weird noises that shouldn't really come from a dog at all!
d) To always take life at 100mph (at least!)
e) Be very very clumsy

Charlie could teach other dogs how to:
a) Ignore Maddy!

Dusty could teach other dogs how to:
a) Sleep!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Inka could show how to knock the toilet rolls down and tear them to shreads, oh and how to bite the couch in frustration, how to sit with the curtains on top of his head, generally how to be stupid I think.
Kain could teach patience, god he sits for hours just waiting on a glimpse of the pesky rabbits next door.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
She can come and lick my eyeballs anytime
She's on her way
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 07:53 PM
AWW good thread

Joshie would have taught them how to raid the swing bin without getting the lid stuck behind your ears ( he mastered it when he realised we couldnt get it off him for laughing!)

Jadie would teach how to be an elegant lady and show your teeth to that young whipper snapper biting your tail at the same time.

Jack would teach finding rays of sun in every room depending on the time of day!!
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post

Charlie could teach other dogs how to:
a) Ignore Maddy!

nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2007, 02:47 PM
nero could teach you how to do a service to your car. i do all the maintenace on my cars, i have a pair of ramps i drive onto so i can lie underneath the cars. the bold boy crawls underneath with me & watches all i do. i'm teaching him new commands like hand me a , spanner , screwdriver , pliers , torque wrench . he's gonna be a very handy fella to have around !!
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Jaz could show them how if you pretend to be rubbish at getting your treats out of the kong, your Mum will get them out for you!

She could also show them how to carry a football which is twice the size of their head. (Turn your head to the side - then your legs don't hit into it and send it flying!)
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Takara could, and regularly does get very clean dogs (who's owners are rather pleased with their tendency to stay away from mud) addicted to muddy puddles She's very good at it!

Eddy would teach them how to put on the cutest face possible and beg for food...
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >