View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 07:54 AM
He,s gorgeous. Both my stafies were nippy when I first got them,they were 6weeks and 7weeks. I found just saying no and ignoring them stopped it. love your little one
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Hi to everyone,
Yes i'm getting a bit more sleep now, he does still cry at night but not for so long now, i can't wait to take him for walkies but he has his first injection next week so it will be a while yet but i really can't wait.
When he bites us we ignore him and he stops, so i think he's learning quick and the toilet training's coming on great.
I'll post some more pics as he gets bigger.
Thanks
kerry
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-02-2005, 10:36 AM
What a lovely little chap glad things are improving
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Hi Annette,
Thanks so much for posting my pic on that website, i tried to do it but it wouldn't work for me.
Your a life saver
Thank you
kerry
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2005, 08:24 PM

Hi everyone,
This is my other dog a german shep x collie, he's now 10 years old had him since he was 1 year old.
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2005, 09:57 PM
what a darling but very young to have left mum
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2005, 09:33 AM
Hi Scottish boxer,
When i went to get my pup the owner told me he was 7 and a half weeks old, but when i got him home i worked out the date and he were only 6 weeks old. as he was born 16th Dec 04.
He's a wonderful little dog and i wouldn't change him for the world
finnigan31
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Awww he is gorgeous, :smt049 :smt049 :smt049

When our pups were leaving our home we cut up a couple of blankets that we used in thier bedding and gave a piece to the pups to take with them, mum & siblings scent - a mini security blanket
Rocky had a big teddy to snuggle up to as well, his bed did`nt seem so big & empty then.

yvonne
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi Finnigan31
When we got steel our pup at 6 weeks old from the breeder she did give us an old curtain for him with the smell of his mum on it, but it didn't stop him crying all night for nearly 2 weeks (lol)
Steel also has a big teddy in his bed to sleep with, but recently he just turned nine weeks old and has become very frisky with the teddy, do you know how long this will go on for? do you think i will need to get him neutered if so do you know what age they can be neutered at?
Cheers
kerry
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi,
To anyone who can give me advice regarding my 9 week old pup, he is still biting us and it really hurts, we were advised to ignore him when he bites we tried that one and it didn't work, we also bought him a cage and when he bites we put him in there for 5 mins a time but he seems to be spending more time in his cage than out.
Also a lady at our local pets at home advised us to grab his fur on his back if he bites us and that will stop him, it worked for a short time and now when we grab him he just growls at us and then carries on biting.
Any advice would be must appreciated.
Cheers
kerry
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >