register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2007, 02:49 PM
I know how you feel, it was a year ago in January I lost Tawney, I just know you did the right thing by him.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 02:55 PM
That had me in tears sorry for your loss x A lovely tribute to your beautiful boy x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 03:09 PM
What heartbreakingly beautiful photos of your wonderful boy, Laura. The first anniversary I have found is the hardest but with the following years you will find some comfort and peace in knowing the joy and love you both gave each other.

Hugs at this painful time xx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 04:08 PM
I know you will understand this but I enjoyed (can't think of a better word to use) doing this thread with you last night, it was a fitting end to the day, a tribute walk, tribute tea on Barney's Balcony, then a pictorial goodbye to Barney...my old friend
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 05:19 PM
I can remember it like it was yesterday.

A lovely tribute to your Beautiful Boy Barney xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 05:20 PM
I can't believe it's a whole year either I remember some of those pics only too well and how very sad we all were for you in your time of grief. I'm sure it's still as painful now as it was then for you, and here I am shedding a few tears again myself remembering your dear Barney boy. I'm sure you're right, he does sleep with you every night still, he'll never take his watchful loving eyes of you his best friend. I hope this time is not too painful for you Luz, but I'm sure it is.xxxxx
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 07:23 PM
I can hardly believe a year has passed, I tried to hold back the tears reading your lovely tribute to your fabulous boy but I couldn't stop them falling ........ :smt022

I do honestly believe he will be with you wherever you are Luz, just as all our furbabies are when they leave us

What a lovely poem Vodkavixen ....
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Your all so amazing thankyou so much, I read all your messages welling up, like you say its a hard anniversary the 1st, probably the hardest.
I woke up yesterday and lay there thinking of him, then went back to bed after being ready to have a few quiet moments to contemplate our great friendship that I miss every day.
I went out for lunch with my boys today and thought of him all day, came home and sat on his balcony to watch the sun set there with a bottle of wine (I raised a toast from you Vicki ) it was a lovely quiet day with my thoughts of him and our good times.
Would love just one moment back with him again, just to snatch a kiss and cuddle, but that will remain in my imagination.

You have no idea how lovely all your words are to me and have great comfort. Thankyou to you all.
xxxxxxLauraxxxxxxxxx
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-04-2007, 08:46 PM
I went out for lunch with my boys today and thought of him all day, came home and sat on his balcony to watch the sun set there with a bottle of wine (I raised a toast from you Vicki ) it was a lovely quiet day with my thoughts of him and our good times.
What a nice way to remember him, I am sure he was with you all day.

Would love just one moment back with him again, just to snatch a kiss and cuddle, but that will remain in my imagination.
I know what you mean, but I then think if that happend it would be harder to have him leave again and all the memorys you have will alway outweigh a few extra minutes.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
What a nice way to remember him, I am sure he was with you all day.

I know what you mean, but I then think if that happend it would be harder to have him leave again and all the memorys you have will alway outweigh a few extra minutes.
That is true Phill, I will always yearn for a stolen kiss though, and would promise to give him back once I knew he was safe & happy
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >