Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-03-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Hi Eunice. I love the video. Great seeing your two beauties. You know I love them. There was a lovely Borzoi bitch at ringcraft tonight and she made me think of you.

That picture if fantastic. Its easy to see why you are so thrilled with it.

Nic xx
Thanks Nic I know you love them you are always so nice about them.

Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
Gorgeous boys. I am in love~!
Think you and Nic will have to fight it out between you Lol. Thank you for your comments much appreciated.

Originally Posted by China View Post
they're wonderful,
thanks for posting them Eunice
You are welcome China Thanks for looking

Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
you have my mind working about tebay but, seems all the doggy folk stop there, its like the crufts warm up on the way and the relax and melt down on the way back, we did get some funny reactions with the two wolfies, lol,
Hi Shona The Tebay story is that we went in to go to the loo and to have a coffee. Left the tailgate open in the Car as the boys have a dog guard and a tailgate inside which is padlocked. Went to the loo and then I came back and Robert went for the coffee and I sat at a window table where the car was in full view , the carpark as you know was really busy and there were lots of peole around. The car could only have been out of my sight for 5 mins. When we came out someone had tried to force the dog Tailguard loose. It was twisted and the tailgate of the car would not close. My o/h managed to get is sorted, but what could have happened does not bear thinking about. My daughter who lives in Carlisle said that there are a lot of Travelling people around Tebay so makes you wonder, were they after the dogs or the other things in the car.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Pity the video isn't a full length feature
Lovely dogs as always & what a superb painting.

x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Lovely.........
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Absolutely stunning
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post

Hi Shona The Tebay story is that we went in to go to the loo and to have a coffee. Left the tailgate open in the Car as the boys have a dog guard and a tailgate inside which is padlocked. Went to the loo and then I came back and Robert went for the coffee and I sat at a window table where the car was in full view , the carpark as you know was really busy and there were lots of peole around. The car could only have been out of my sight for 5 mins. When we came out someone had tried to force the dog Tailguard loose. It was twisted and the tailgate of the car would not close. My o/h managed to get is sorted, but what could have happened does not bear thinking about. My daughter who lives in Carlisle said that there are a lot of Travelling people around Tebay so makes you wonder, were they after the dogs or the other things in the car.
OMG your so lucky they did't get the dogs I have always said that Birmingham is a real dog thiefs delight for the crufts week, Would never have thought that tebay would be a hot spot for thiefs.
welikeart
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Ahh Eunice, there you are singing my praises again!

Delighted that you are so pleased with your painting and how wonderful it was to meet you, Robert and the boys in person at Crufts.

I made an awful mistake and forgot to take a photo of the painting for my records before passing it on to you, I wonder if you would be so kind as to take one for me?

Sorry to be a nuisance.

With ref to your dogs nearly being stolen, I hate to say it but EVERYONE needs to take more care as you found out, my mother used to work for Petsearch UK which is a register of lost and found animals, I have lost count of the number of dogs being stolen from all over the country, no place is safe even here in Devon, they are stolen from you gardens, from you on walks, from the car when you go to pay for your petrol etc etc.

It does seem that the travellers are often to blame so take heed all "travellers" are everywhere so even if it is a quick trip to the shops or petrol station BEWARE.

I have tried to tell people before who in the summer often leave their dogs in cars in padlocked cages of the risks but they just look at me as if I am mad, I am not mad but just have more of an insight into it than most.

To make things worst the dogs are not always stolen to be passed on to new owners but are used to hold you to ransom for extortionate amounts of money or they end up having their microchops removed with stanley knives, they are used for their skins, need I go on.

Sorry if this upsets anyone but you do all need to know, just to give you some idea last year 90,000 yes 90,000 dogs where stolen last year!!!

Debs
welikeart
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Also thank you all for your kind comments, if Eunice can send me a good photo then I can post it on dogsey for you.

Debs
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Can't get vid to work, but the painting of the boys looks stunning.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post

Strange but dont think the rottys are as big a target for theifs, wonder why??
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Thank you Eunice - got it that time - but it wasn't long enough I have to say. Your boys looked great!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3