View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Stunning pictures, how do you manage to get that blue haze ?, I've seen it on your web site too I'm sure, beautiful dogs.
teenytiny
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Stunning I love those eyes!
I saw an American Bulldog a few days ago with 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye, absolutly gorgeous
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanks everyone glad you like them

Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Stunning pictures, how do you manage to get that blue haze ?, I've seen it on your web site too I'm sure, beautiful dogs.
That would be totally by accident I don't try for it and would rather not have had it lol. Some of my other pictures may come out slightly different colours when sometimes I should have the flash on but take it off and use the setting you need to take them without the flash - that often puts a slight different colour on it. Not ideal but it stops the eyes reflecting and stuff. I had the flash on auto this time round and it must have been the fact I was indoors behind the window when taking them and although you would never tell there was a window there it prob changed the colour a little compared to if I was actually outside. Other than that it could be the reflection from Kody's little blue eye
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Kodys little blue eye, that tickles me lol...some times the best pictures are the accidental ones, I'm using an Olympus the big dog got me for christmas, the wee guys are still a bit young to get them to stay still long enough for a decent picture lol I'm working on it. I got a few the other night with them playing I 'll need to post them very scarey.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Kodys little blue eye, that tickles me lol
I'm a bit fond of animals eyes (well they wouldn't be good without them but!) no it's just something about them and the way you can easily see the pupils in NI eyes shows even more expression, I'm always 'oh but look at their eyes' The dogs can get away with so much and get around me just because of their eyes! I love Keena's cheeky expressions that show through her eyes, you really can see every cheeky little thought she is having when she is playing. And I love Kody's different expressions - from gormless to woe is me to I'm soooo happy I could burst etc etc!
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Lovely pictures, gorgeous dogs, love the split eyes pics
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Thanks Rose
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2007, 03:26 PM
absolutely stunning..Love the one of those yes and those with the burst of sunshine. lovely lighting .
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Thanks Fudgeley
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Love the pics.........especially the eyes
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3