View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 01:09 PM
When Sweep was a pup, along with his sister Kalli, they pulled the knobs off my Cooker and hid them under the lino, i kid you not
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Biff's naughtiest moment was probably one of his most helpful.

In his first 6 months, whenever he was left in on his own he took it upon himself to rip out the horrible kitchen we inherited when we moved into our first house. The horrible lino, was ripped up. That revealed some horrible old plastic tiles, he ripped them up also. Some numpty who hadn't a clue how to plaster, made a mess of the plastering, so Biff helped us out by chewing on that as well.

His antics weren't exactly met with great delight and gratitude, however it did draw a wry smile. We're now getting round to having a new kitchen, and we haven't got much work to do in getting it ripped out. Thanks Biff, yer little sod.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 08:43 PM
these storys have had me smiling, bens an angel compared to the others here, no chewing when he was a puppy, he was a good puppy, he just does daft things now, like when we couldnt get into the park n ben spotted a squrrel, then got his head stuck in the bars of the park!!! luckily we got him free. he has just got silly as hes got older
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Love everyones stories by the way

Toby has the naughty habit of going into strangers houses

One occasion i walked round a corner turned round and he had gone missing, so retraced my steps down another path ...and found him sitting in an old ladies kitchen with her dog,both of them watching her eat some toast

Another time we were walking past someones front garden and he heard laighter from inside the house, beofre i coudl stop him he was straight down the path,in the front door and into the kitchen saying hello to rather bemused couple with an embarrassed me hissing "toby toby" at the front door Luckily for us they didn't seem to mind! He wouldnt come out so the man let me go in put his lead on!!! Funny thing is the man said to me just seconds before Toby went in they had been discussing whether to get another dog.....so he thought it may be a sign that they should

He has done other times too, must be a bit of a nosey parker and likes to see what other peoples houses are like!!
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Mine were passed the pupp-y stages at last, so had peace at home again, however this weekend all has changed and no idea why, they are back to stealing and eating socks, esp smelly ones, taking any papers lying around and eating them, trying to beat me to the post and chewing it before I can read it, if Grandson leaves any toys around they chew them after playing with them, whats going on here!!!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 10:27 PM
oh cool thread!!!! been laughing at you guys!!!

well, not sure where to start with my 2.

jazzie, is just jazzie really - but seriously she's done all the puppy things that pups do and all the things that setters do - not sure which is worse yet!!
she has completly destroyed shoes, my knickers, bras and socks for the last 3 YEARS!!
she has chewed EVERY wire available in my house - t.v, dvd, phone, internet cable, she has eaten totally 2 of my house phones and totally distroyed my mobile phone. other than that she's been quite good really!

kenny who we rescued in july last year - is without doubt the most well behaved and obident setter i'll ever meet i think. he does steal rubbish from the bin and recycling box and then hides it under his bed!!!
the only other thing he's done is chew through my kitchen door - but jazzie was in season at the time and also on the other side of the door!!

LIFE WITHOUT DOGS WOULD BE BORING!!
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 10:49 PM
wot has suki done
eaten:
1)my hairdryer wire
2)phone wire whilst plugged into the mains
3)condom (still in tack at the other end)
4) xbox 360 head set
5) dean was asleep for an hr and it looked like a bomb has hit the place
6) loves dragging toilet roll round the house,
7) search through washing to find that one sock,
addicted to coffee
9) eathen a brand new pair of shoes
10) annoys the cat when she knows she will end up getting hurt
ATD xxx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2007, 12:05 AM
Where to begin ?

I have to say Skye has been a good boy so nothing to report there.

Fingal (Springer) on the other hand was (not any more) a nightmare.

He destroyed my bathroom after shutting himself in. Chewed the door to bits. Ripped the side off the bath. Dug up the floor, ripped the shower rail down and half the plaster off the walls.

He has eaten or chewed so many things I couldn't even begin to list them. All the obvious stuff though - shoes, clothes, handbags, sofas, carpets, cushions, teddy bears, a radio, and I think his best effort was eating an iron. When I say 'ate' I mean it. The whole lot was gone apart from a metal triangle.

I came home once to find him in the living room. I had left him in the hall but he ate his was through the wall.

He also killed a sheep when he was puppy. (please dont start a thread on that).

All in all a naughty pup.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 12:10 AM
:smt084 :smt096 my harvey was left in hall as usall and when we got bk after the school run he,d pulled all kids clothes out of wardrobe and wee,d on them and pood on the childs bed,i think he was protesting as we took him everywere except that day
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 12:12 AM
also we was house training zoeybeau when she was at the paper stage my OH was reading the paper on the floor she walked right up and peed on it
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >