Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Yup.. you did the right thing mate. Hopefully the to**er will get some stick from his bosses.
Hope so, i will be taking it all the way. I also have two wittneses and a 3rd who lives near said hes always there during working hours
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Nice one... good luck to ya
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:25 PM
What a horrible man, what cause could he have doing that to a friendly dog?

I would definately have been livid if he'd done that to my dog.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Good for you Phil for keeping your cool know it mus have been difficult. What a stupid man. Take it as far as you can. Hope he gets more than a verbal warning. Hope Jake will be okay and that there are no after effects, People like him should not be allowed to own dogs what a moron.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 02:02 PM
I would have been fuming too - what an ignorant ass! I hope he gets a real boll*cking from his boss!
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 02:31 PM
well done you for restraining yourself. If it had been me the minute he took a swipe at my dog I'd have shown him what it's liked to be intimidated by someone bigger (the advantages of being 6' 2")
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 03:41 PM
What a moron

Stupid man could have taken Jake's eye out if the clip part of the lead would have caught his face.

If this is your regular walk and you take a mobile with you and you ever have the misfortune to see this t**t again, maye you could discreetly film his abusive behaviour on your mobile and send it to his bosses and also send a picture of him to your local paper.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
First off i am not a violent person and dont really like violence(boxing aside) but this morning i was pushed to my limits. We took the 4 dogs for a run as we do evey morning and all was great. Then we were going down the hill from the from the high fields to the low section and there was a man from the council works department, not working but walking his dog (off lead) about 20 feet from us. The dog was running round quite happy, so Skye trotted over.

At this point the man started shouting something and grabed Skye by the collar pulling her away and shouting. So i run off and said what do you think you're doing, to which he said "if you have dogs you keep them on a ****ing lead and under control"

I said "she is under control shes come to say hello and is now walking away and and is yours on a lead",

"She does not need one she is good without" at this point Jake come over and this Di*khead swung his lead at Jake, Jake cowered and and run off near Star(he is still shaking now, for those who dont know jake was abused in the past and is a timid dog) This is when i almost lost it, but managed to stay calm. I told him he does not ******** speak to me like that and there is no way he goes to hit my dog. He then muttered something and walked off.

I said i want your name as i will be phoning his bosses, he continued to walk off so i said again i want your name as instead of working he is walking his dogs and verbarly abusing members of the public, He then told me to Fu*k off and stormed off.

I got the number plate of his works van and have phoned for a complant form. I am still very angry about this.
the guy clearly needs to see someone good for you in not fallen to his level and resorting to violence . and extra good for you on reporting him
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Well done for keeping your cool mate,im not sure i would have done.Persue the complaint as far as you can Stormey,this moron needs a lesson and quick by the sounds of it.I hope your dogs are ok now.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 04:35 PM
well done to you for keeping your temper, i would of gone nuts at him and hopefully the next time u see him is when hes on his way out of the dole office, as he should be skiving off work should he.
hope the dogs are ok.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >