Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm only a bit further along the coast from you Inca nr. Brighton 3 miles inland, and it's quite scarey here!! Just had a massive gust of wind that scared the pants off me and Mum! Just saw our local news and gusts here recorded at 90mph!!! That's some wind!! It's getting worse now too
its seems to be worse here now than an hr ago ...even the smoking shed is too risky LOL
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Is it windy?!!!!!
It's terrific here. Occasionally it is frightening as all the doors and windows rattle.
Mo tip-toed out for a quick pee this morning and then shot back in
The forecast is for it getting drier this afternoon, so hopefully we will be able to go for a run later.
( come to my nice warm, dry smoking kitchen, Inca
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 11:53 AM
aww nips who lovely you are ( can i get a coffee with that ciggie )
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Certainly can Inca, do you know it is so miserable I think we should have a "nip" of something in the coffee as well
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:10 PM
It's pretty bad here on the East Kent coast It's getting worse too, the wind is starting to really pick up.

I had to walk horizontally across Tesco's car park this morning, after fighting with my car door for 10 mins trying to get out

It's gonna reach it's peak this afternoon, just in time for me to attempt to collect my girls from school.

According to AOL news, the weather has claimed it's first victim in Shropshire My sympathies to the mans family
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Certainly can Inca, do you know it is so miserable I think we should have a "nip" of something in the coffee as well
you know that advert about the giving up smoking where the bloke goes outside in the wind and the fence it blowing he alsmost falls over ??????????????? thats me
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
you know that advert about the giving up smoking where the bloke goes outside in the wind and the fence it blowing he alsmost falls over ??????????????? thats me
If you can manage to hold the camera Inca, a photo would be a great laugh
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
It's pretty bad here on the East Kent coast It's getting worse too, the wind is starting to really pick up.

I had to walk horizontally across Tesco's car park this morning, after fighting with my car door for 10 mins trying to get out

It's gonna reach it's peak this afternoon, just in time for me to attempt to collect my girls from school.

According to AOL news, the weather has claimed it's first victim in Shropshire My sympathies to the mans family
I now have a lovely picture in my mind of you battling wind and car doors

Dreadfull news about the death in Shropshire, I 'm sure we all sens our sympathies along with yours.

Keep safe all you Dogsey friends.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post

Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I now have a lovely picture in my mind of you battling wind and car doors
I did see the funny side of it, after my SIL stopped laughing

I'm gonna console myself with some homemade leek and potato soup and homemade bread. Yum
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »