View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 02:58 PM
im not starting it lol, my name and threads just dont work here lol! but its a hard one and no not special terms, u should know by now i dont beat around the bush lol
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by knottybabe View Post
oh well someone should tell these people!

bluemerle lover, how do you find these dogs? i see one the other day and there stunning, i read up all about them, and im not sure whther to add them to my list!!! any pros & cons you could tell me? Thanks!
sorry read your post wrong thought you was on about the other breed.
right where do i begin well blue merles are a 24-7 dog as any other collie owner will know they are very active on the go all the time and wanting loads of attention,they are a great family pet to own good with people kids and some times other dogs they are fast learners and they love loads of play time and excersise.
If you want to see more of this breed type in on the net blue merle borer collies and it will show you all the different colours you can in this breed
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 04:35 PM
hiya! thanks lol!! i should have made it a bit more clear!

yes i looked them on on a few places!! and i like dogbreedinfo .com

really stunning... !!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 04:42 PM
my fault should of read it properley glad we got it sorted,yes i think they are gorgeous and the different colours you can get are so amazing my sister has the other two brothers to mine but they are tri merles and they are so gorgeous
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
if Pit Bulls were reintroduced into this country they would generally be owned by the wrong people
This is very true. Im not breed racist,but i do think dog attacks would increase because certain types of people would buy them for their reputation of being fighters.

I think the best way would be to licence owners and make it more difficult for people to purchase/own a dog-no matter the breed.
my own dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2006, 08:13 PM
american pitbullterriers are not banned in sweden ! :smt038 :smt041
Iown a american pitbullterrier and steven seagal hes name, are so kind and very handsome boy.
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Before they were banned in the UK a friend used to breed them and they were very socialable dogs with People.
Even so if you go to any large social housing estate in the Northwest of England you will find PBTs and xPBTs, in some places they are crossing with AM Bulldogs. Dog fighting is still happening in Towns such as Oldham, Blackburn, Burnley etc. we have had a recent investigation near me, hopefully when they have finished the perps will get a custodial sentence. If I had my way they would have the same fate as the dogs who have suffered.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 08:57 PM
i just found out my uncle had a pit bull & staffi, he lived until he was 17 and died 6 years ago, it was the most sillyest cutest wetest!! lick your face off dog ever, it was lovely, i think it depends who brings them up really!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3