View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 05:06 PM
indie usually sniffs around on the floor for sumin better to eat. Then bounces about a bit and grunts at me for food. Then i put it down for her after shes obeyed some command like sit or lay. She sniffs it, then continues to look round the kitchen for sumin better ten mins later she finally eats it .
I end up tellin her there aint nuffin better cos its better than wot i get!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 05:06 PM
max does the bouncy tigger thing while i am preparing his food buit then when i put his bowl on his stand he glues his bum to the floor cos he know he has to sit and wait till i say 'go on then' he drools now though while he is waiting which is very ungentemanly
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 05:07 PM
max does the bouncy tigger thing while i am preparing his food buit then when i put his bowl on his stand he glues his bum to the floor cos he know he has to sit and wait till i say 'go on then' he drools now though while he is waiting which is very ungentlemanly (i dont think thats even a word but you know what i mean)
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-12-2004, 05:59 PM
tob just waits for me to put it in his stand then has a look to see whats in the bowl.
if i give him goodies he will sit infront of me waiting untill i give it him.
he knows he doesn't get it unless he sits,he isn't allowed to hang round the dinner table ours in poen planned so if he walks around it or looks he is told to lay down.he usually doesn't bother now cause he knows he doesn't get any where by looking.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2004, 06:10 PM
My lot just stare up on the kitchen sides and cassy will whine till she gets it, if there having cooked liver or something that takes a while to prepare Harvey will sit next to the cooker and something that might take 45 minutes to cook, takes around 10 seconds to eat

bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Luna is lying by my feet when I eat.

She did this all by herself the day I got her home, so I just kept it up
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Star just waits patiently til I put her food down to her.
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 09:47 PM
Great picture Annstaff

Mitch
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Now let me ask what your dogs do while you or the kids are eating
Mine will just sit at your feet and stare in the hope they get a titbit
I always tell the kids not to feed them any of their own food so they dont assume that OUR mealtimes mean they get fed too- but guess who always gives in and sneaks them both a titbit from my plate
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 10:42 PM
well i feed mine all in the dogs room (this is the basement where Leo sleeps when the girls are in season), Tara sits out side and leo in his bed and grace is trying to sit still in front of me. i then put the blows down and call Tara in they then all sit (grace is still trying to keep still but cant ) then they all look at me until i so go on then. Tara and Grace is straight to it and Leo gives me an extra look just to make sure and then eats his. but guess who finishes first yes that right LEO

now all 3 of mine know the difference between going out and beenin feed (have to go out side to get to the basment but it is still part of the house).

now when the kids are eating they all go in the girls bed or sit by the kitchen door until they finish. when i am eating i sometimes leave then in the room but they know not to watch us. but if they are in the girls bed then like mitches lot as soon as i have finished they are in (i don't kjnow how they know cos most of the time i put the plate on the sofa next to me)
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >