View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kath
Sadly Missed
Female 

09-11-2006, 10:10 PM
I never bathed the dobes, except once and that was our first one which we had left in the Vet's boarding kennels and he came out STINKING - changed my Vet after that.

The Belgian shepherd just loved water, If I said - Want a Bath? he would be into the bath like a shot. And it was the best way to get him through a moult, just loosened all the coat at once . Witch Hazel ( liquid not gel) is good for a quick clean up if the coat gets too greasy, just wet a cloth with it and rub well in, Kath
Toller_obsessed
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2006, 03:38 AM
I bathe my crew roughly once a month. Sure, they probably don't need it that often, but I can't stand the feel of their coats if they go longer than that. Plus, they're all allowed on the furniture and such so I'd prefer to know that they're clean.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2006, 12:55 AM
I have to bath my puppies at least once a fourtnight as they pee on each other and smell awful.
I only use baby shampoo thought as i found puppy shampoo too strong
sammymax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2006, 02:51 AM
I have always bathe mine about once a fortnight and when they get back from boarding kennels (they always stink on their return). I use Hibiscrub anti-bacterial liquid (surgical scrub) on them.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3