Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2006, 08:44 PM
It says I am a Basset but there is a pic of a Boston

Woof woof! You're a Basset!

No bones about it, you're a friendly, easy-going Basset Hound. Laid-back and very low-maintenance, "down time" is your favourite activity -- you treasure the moments when you don't have anything on your agenda except plopping down on the couch for a night of "Must-See TV". Although you're always gunning for low-key evenings, you're really a pretty social pup and a snap to get along with. Perhaps some people may misinterpret your relaxed attitude and lifestyle as laziness, but those who really know you think your no-frills approach to life is refreshing. No daily planner? No itinerary for the evening? No problem! Woof.

No wonder I fit in here in Ireland!!!!!!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm a Bernese too!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm an Irish Setter

No bones about it, you're a devil-may-care Irish Setter. Fun-loving and light-hearted, life is an adventure for you -- an attitude your nearest and dearest find refreshing and inspiring. Witty, with a nose for fun, you can turn any social gathering into an unforgettable event, which is why you're always at the top of the guest list. Your varied interests -- anything and everything from sky-diving to club hopping -- make you extremely well-rounded. Just make sure you don't get distracted and lose sight of your responsibilities. As long as you stay balanced, you're a lucky dog who will always be a kid at heart -- woof!

I don't think it sounds much like me but they're my favourite breed so I'm chuffed anyway

Deccy, I think they have the same picture for all of them
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2006, 01:10 AM
I'm a Collie

No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings -- just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easy-going, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realise that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Scottish Terrier too.. i would have gone for a terrier, if i had to take a guess.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2006, 07:45 AM
I'm a Collie.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Woof woof! You're a Retriever!

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Reasonably accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favourite dogs.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3