View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
paulabgv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Little s***s, it's not funny at all, brainless idiots!
The thing is they probably haven't even taken that much notice of the news but thought they could have some "fun" by doing this.
It's a good thing you haven't let it upset you though, next time you go walkies take a bin bag full of sloppy turds and let fly, if you see them again!
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:14 PM
I dont think thats funny

I hope you stuck your fingers up at them as they were driving off
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:49 PM
take a bin bag full of sloppy turds and let fly, if you see them again!
I must stop reading this thread although I don't find it funny (it's disgraceful behaviour). But it is making me laugh.

Imagine the headlines "Dog owner targets yobs with bag of sloppy dog poo" gosh doesn't bare thinking about
clairetaylor89
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2006, 10:12 PM
That is so low dont ya think. People are so pathetic. glad u r ok!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 02:44 AM
I wonder who got the other 5 eggs? bet the little darlings went looking for more dogs

Every dog gets its day, got a pic of the car and reg on my mobile phone and dougie now has it (dougie who at 6'5" and around 20 stone of brick who runs a security comp in glasgow ) is not very pleased that his 5'4" partner and his dog was targeted, he sent the details to staff to keep a looky out and his family are mostly police. Its only a smallish village we live in so sooner or later we will bump into them

watch this space lol X shona X

the dog did seem to think yippeee he loves a raw egg thought it best not to let him have it though
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2006, 06:38 AM
Stupid b**t@*ds........ good job it was just an egg..
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

29-09-2006, 07:28 AM
Hi Shona

Glad to hear neither you or you doglet were hurt.....

I hope your o/h or his family manage to find out who they are and have a proper "word in their ear"
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous View Post
I doubt they even care about the dog attacks of late to be honest...People like that are just out to target anyone they can think of with their two brain cells between them. Just as Zeta mentions with how she has had to put up with equally idiotic behavior. You can bet that if it was anyone they felt like singling out they would have, you just happened to be there at the time.
So true! It's a bit of a thing round where I used to live, especially at this time of year (I suppose associated with Halloween). Eggs thrown at buses, cyclists, students - anybody they think is unlikely to strike back It's got to the point in the past that local shops and supermarkets have put up notices saying they won't sell eggs to under 18s
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 08:30 AM
Not a laughing matter, apart from the fact that they are twits (use your own analogy), they are probably the type of owner to get a staff or rottie to make themselves look 'ard, i wouldn't be surprised if they had a lonely, miserable dog at home
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 08:33 AM
how mature

hope they get their karma!!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >