Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 08:25 AM
i love greek food
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 08:39 AM
being Italian - I have to say italian - but not the mass market stuff you get here. We have a fantastic italian in edinburgh and out of them all ( and there are alot) its the only one I will go to as its authentic - just like the restaurant we go to in italy in our village.

It doesnt serve pizza or anything - its proper italian peasant food and I love it !!!

Back in Italy the restauarant we go to doesnt have a menu you just ask for what you fancy and they will see if they can make it for you - or you just let them brign you food. Its so cheap too - you can have a 3 course meal for about 12 euros !!!

after italian then I love a good chicken curry
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Anything really...love a nice spicy curry...but also love a good strong casserole with winter veg n dumplings YUM!
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2006, 03:40 PM
I was hungry, now i'm STARVING!!!

I love most types of food but if i had to pick two i'd say one particular dish from Wagamamas (Japanese restaurant) called a chicken katsu curry, i love it. Also, most Jamaican/West Indian foods like fried dumpling, cornmeal porridge, fish and ricte etc. MMMMMMM!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Fish, fish and more fish.

Went out for an anniversary meal last night to a fish restaurant and had smoked salmon starter and salmon main course .

Don't like shellfish though .

LOVE fresh bread, eg warm granary baguettes with tuna mayo in. Love salad too, especially stuff like rocket, spinach etc.

Also love cheese. And dry white wine and Baileys - are they food????
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by lillybet
i love greek food
OOh had forgotten about greek food, ooh and turkish food love it! used to be a fabulous turkish restaurant in Hull and when i was at uni, it used to be a regular haunt for me and my mates! yum yum!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3