View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 09:29 PM
But as the dog had done it before that 'accident' was unacceptable, if of course it had, one can not believe anything that the media reports these days.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by novavizz
According to the BBC (may or may not be accurate) the dog shot out of the door/garden and made a beeline straight for the boy. It sounds like an accident but now that boy is seriously injured and the dog is dead.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/c...re/4797291.stm
Oh dear-it was an unfortunate accident,but ultimately the little boy has come off badly.Not a nice thing to happen to anyone,but is 10 times worse when its a young child.I really hope he recovers soon.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Awwww that poor little boy i hope he gets over it soon cos something like this can put them off dogs for life and i would,nt blame the poor little lad.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by chelsea
Awwww that poor little boy i hope he gets over it soon cos something like this can put them off dogs for life and i would,nt blame the poor little lad.
Totally agree,Luke was badly attacked by a large breed,nearly 3 years ago now and is still terrified of big dogs,His injuries were no where near as bad as this little boy,but it's not just the injuries it's mental as well.The first couple of weeks were awful flashbacks of the attack,wouldn't go to bed,when he did he couldn't sleep and kept waking saying this dog was standing over him biting him but that it was his fault we had him put to sleep,it was very difficult to deal with,Both with the injuries Luke had but also losing a member of our family.
I can't really begin to imagine how this family are feeling and i really do feel for that poor little boy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3