Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Harveys Mum
Thank god the person in the park had the guts to follow that through, and the little fella has now been returned to you Inca. After all he is just a baby, and needs a lot of time, love and reassurance.

I am flattered to think that Lise would give me the opportunity to care for another one her babies.

Yes it's me.............

Thats great news Harveys Mum, little Archie will have just the best life with youn he's been one lucky little man
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Oh Inca , thank goodness Archie came back, I remember having a similar conversation with another Dogsey member who thankfully had a puppy returned before too much damage was done to the puppy

Some people just don't understand what having a puppy entails,they should stick to stuffed toys that can be put in the cupboard when play is finished

I hope Archie hasn't been to upset by his experience and that he will settle alright in his lovely new home .
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:34 PM

What a very lucky girl I am.............
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:34 PM
ahh I'm so glad it all came good in the end, we made a bad judgement with one in our first litter, some people just come across so genuine and you can't possibly know how things will turn out but unfortunately we didn't get our puppy back, accidents happen and we just had to come to terms with it .We still wonder "what if?" so I am so pleased you got Archie back and he's well cared for by a normal owner!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:45 PM
those pics are super HM love the last one...real friends eh

i was going to wait till tracy posted some pics because another reason he was returned is that she thought he didn't look at all like a cavalier ??? i was amazed by this when he arrived back and thought he had a wonderful head and superb cavalier coat .......... I am still a bit surprised by this comment
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Well thank god he now has a fantastic new home. I think it was fate. He was destined to end up with Harvey. They look adorable together.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Oh Inca , thank goodness Archie came back, I remember having a similar conversation with another Dogsey member who thankfully had a puppy returned before too much damage was done to the puppy

Some people just don't understand what having a puppy entails,they should stick to stuffed toys that can be put in the cupboard when play is finished

I hope Archie hasn't been to upset by his experience and that he will settle alright in his lovely new home .
thanks mini i think those pics speak volumes
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Awww those pictures are wonderful, what a little beauty Archie is, he compliments Harvey sooo well
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Thank you for your lovely comments, I think Lise thought i was a little reserved, but to be honest I am about to burst!!! I just needed to see that they would take to each other before i let my feelings out!!!

Archie, is a little nervous, and IMO a little under weight, he is wanting lots of kisses & cuddles.

Harvey is smitten too, and they have played beautifully together, walked really well together and slept together... without any problems. It has been a very easy and pleasurable transition.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 01:56 PM
aww what a happy ending to what could have been a sad story! He looks so happy and he is gorgeous! Well done Inca and Harveys mum for ensuring he has a happy future to look forward to! He looks so happy with harvey best mates already! Im so pleased for you Harveys mum and for Harvey and Archie!!!
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »