View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2006, 07:18 AM
Awww she is lovely and so pleased for you that things are slowly working out for you.By the way great pics you have a lovely Family.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Toby
She is a lovely little girl, she looks very settled already and she now has a good and happy life to look forward to with you all

Is nice to see a happy ending after the terrible week you had to go through wiht her puppy and your Bruce.

Best wishes to you all.
Aww thank you Janet, she is settling really well. We had some initial house training little problems but, they seem to be sorted already (probably just the change of environment). She is doing fantastically well and is loved greatly by all.

Kath XX
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn
Awww she is lovely and so pleased for you that things are slowly working out for you.By the way great pics you have a lovely Family.
Thanks Lynn. She is a little darling and has really helped Megan especially, as she kept asking "where's Bruce" all of the time, which was heartbraking as although we tried to explain to her at only 2 it was just too difficult concept for Megan to fully understand. It's like she has always been here.

Kath XX
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Fleur is so pretty I am pleased that she has settled well with you and has provided distraction and comfort for Megan.

May you all have many happy years together
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
Fleur is so pretty I am pleased that she has settled well with you and has provided distraction and comfort for Megan.

May you all have many happy years together
Thanks SB, you know all that's been happening only too well and how 'daft' I am, but, Fleur really is lovely and is so settled here. At this moment she and Billy Bob ar doing the 'Bichon dash' charging around the house after each other with their bottoms tucked up underneath like a pair of lunatics if they would keep still long enough I'd try and get a photo as they're so funny.

Kath XX
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 08:08 AM
She is lovely! She looks very settled and at home already, glad things are starting to look up for you!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by Meganrose
Thanks SB, you know all that's been happening only too well and how 'daft' I am, but, Fleur really is lovely and is so settled here. At this moment she and Billy Bob ar doing the 'Bichon dash' charging around the house after each other with their bottoms tucked up underneath like a pair of lunatics if they would keep still long enough I'd try and get a photo as they're so funny.

Kath XX
This made me laugh Kath thinking about the Bichon Dash - it must be something all Bichons do because I remember when Benji was young and we took him to a pets at home store and an old man was stroking him and said they had a Bichon too and had he done the 'Bichon Racing' yet - which I didn't have a clue what he was on about but I do now. Benji comes from his walk at night sometimes and he does a mad dash round and round the settee several times and then just flops in his bed and goes to sleep I bet its hilarious with two Bichons.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by Hannah
She is lovely! She looks very settled and at home already, glad things are starting to look up for you!
Thanks Hannah, She is a little sweetie and hopefully we will get our puppy next year too!
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi Jan, quote "This made me laugh Kath thinking about the Bichon Dash - it must be something all Bichons do because I remember when Benji was young and we took him to a pets at home store and an old man was stroking him and said they had a Bichon too and had he done the 'Bichon Racing' yet - which I didn't have a clue what he was on about but I do now. Benji comes from his walk at night sometimes and he does a mad dash round and round the settee several times and then just flops in his bed and goes to sleep I bet its hilarious with two Bichons."

Yes I think you have to be a Bichon owner to fully appreciate 'the dash' how they can run so fast with their bottoms all tucked under them the way they do I'll never know They are so funny as they just suddenly flop after going mad too!

Kath XX
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 10:13 AM
She is a beauty looks like she's been there forever ..I wish you lots of luck and happy years
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >