View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
james36hat
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-11-2004, 02:39 PM
You are either very sarcastic or you didnt watch the game.The only entertainment for me was all of our fouls.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2004, 02:46 PM
me sarcastic.????????? not at all ...i just like a game with good spirit not aggression because they can't play.... I reckon there is a difference....i watch every England game but dunno what happend last nite it was awful......
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Actually considering the amount of racial abuse toward members of the england squad,I think most of the team held themselves together quite well The game should have been stopped as it was only a friendly and by stopping it, it may have shown a no tolerence policy towards that kind of behaviour
Also they have to deal with new rules so far as subs in friendlys now I believe as before you could subsitute as many players as you like, now you can only change six players so maybe that was to do with it as well
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2004, 03:17 PM
they should have walked off I agree....but if anyone taped the match then rewind it back to when Rooney was taken off ....he told his captain to f**k off twice as he walked off...becks only said calm down wayne.............sorry but i don't think they held it together at all .....it should have just been called off at half time
james36hat
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Yes, agreed they should have walked off but it's a no-win situation on the night. There would have been absolute carnage between fans if the game stopped early, plus those who were giving the abuse might have taken it as a little victory if they got the game stopped.All in all something has to be done about this, as the ignorance of a few muppets is starting to affect the game as a whole. Racism isn't always the root of it I know, but at the moment for some reason it's reared it's ugly head again. All racists should be sent to the moon I think - let em have their own little planet the bigoted fools.
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2004, 04:11 PM
the spanish fans should be stopped from attending the games - just like the english were when the fighting went on a few years back at the likes of heysel in the eighties
pete
Almost a Veteran

18-11-2004, 06:27 PM
has wayne rooney got no morals ,not only did he leave his so called home club everton (once a blue always a blue)to go to man u ,a big no no for a bluenose. But when he finished his little tantrum on the pitch he threw his black arm band on the side line. I think hes a little dickhead whos got not morals a or respect for anyone else but himself.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2004, 06:41 PM
OMG I had no idea.

I hope there will be consequenses (sp?) for the spanish audiense....
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2004, 07:30 PM
That was a DISGRACE of a game!!!!! Both Spain and england did terrible, but spain was disgusting!!!
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2004, 10:55 PM
I must add that I do totally agree with all of you, the way Rooney behaved was totally out of order...he gets paid a LOT of money for what he does so you'd think he'd be more respectful wouldn't you???
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >