print that off and stick it to his forehead
Radar Ears
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy

And here is the norty little chap himself - on another of his trips out alone
Hi Foxy,

Look at his tail, it looks like he was about to do another cr-p when you took the picture !!

Box the poop up and label it " Promotion kit from Courages" or whatever brewery he uses and leave it at the door just after opening time.

One of his regulars is bound to take it inside the pub and knowing what nosey g-ts the regulars are, they're bound to want to know what's in it !

They'd probably smell it as they pick it up and think that it's a new kind of alcopop

Regards

Jill
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by griff
lovely gardens foxy and what a great photo of the 2 dogs together,such a shame he is just left to roam,according to my dog warden(i have had bother in the past)if you make a statement saying that the dog is defecating your property giving a time date,and what you saw,the dog warden will either write to the person or go and see them.i would also state that you are concerned for the dogs safety as he is left to roam and how long before he gets run over or injured in a dog fight etc.
your husband sounds like my dad "oh if i see whose dog it is i'll go and chuck it back on their garden" he never did so i don't bother mentioning it anymore now i just scoop it up get my latex gloves and visit their car hope you get through to the dog warden

Thanks Kelly Yes anything for an easy life thats my o/h doesn't like making any trouble

I have just got in touch with the dog warden and it was his secretary and she says that they will write him a letter reminding him of his responsibilities as a dog owner so I will see if that does any good. She agrees that it isn't nice that he is fouling my garden and he is also cocking his leg on the side of my house near the gate to the back garden too I phoned the dog warden about it before and it was somebody else who answered the phone and they just said they weren't interested if he was fouling on my property because it was private property and not the pavement But this one I have just spoke to says that he must also be fouling other areas if he is out on his own so long

He followed me down to school one day when I had Benji with me and he started fighting all the dogs who had gone down to school with their owners to protect Benji He had a go at a big yellow labrador and another dog too - I was soo embarrassed because they were all looking at me as if it was my dog and the cheeky so and so even followed me into school until someone shooed him out again
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Its must be driving you crazy. Hope you can get it resolved soon.

Min xxxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by Petstalk
Its must be driving you crazy. Hope you can get it resolved soon.

Min xxxx

Thanks Min - me too The problem is he is such a lovely friendly little dog and its such a shame that a prat like that owns him - he would be a super little dog for somebody
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Steve
Arm yourself with a supersoaker water pistol thingy and squirt him Foxy!

When i got Abe,i lined the weaker fence in garden upto 3ft high with steel mesh (stronger than chicken wire) so he could never had chewed his way out and its all still in place.Most DIY stores,builders merchants,farm suppliers sell various size rolls and if you wanna add a bit extra security-connect a car battery upto it...

Awww Steve you meanie - I couldn't do anything to hurt him I hated having to knock on the window and shoo him off this morning I felt really tight doing that
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Awww Steve you meanie - I couldn't do anything to hurt him I hated having to knock on the window and shoo him off this morning I felt really tight doing that
You have more patience than me then Foxy cause i would have deposited the crap back with the owner and warned him not to allow it to happen again-or else!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Steve
You have more patience than me then Foxy cause i would have deposited the crap back with the owner and warned him not to allow it to happen again-or else!

I was going to but my temper has subsided now and I am feeling all nice again I should have done it right away whilst I was in the mood shouldn't I As for having patience - thats not something I could be accused of - I have absolutely none at all
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3