View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 08:45 PM
I do hope you and Loki are fine now and I applaud you for hitting the guy (not that I condone violence) but I would and did the same thing in your situation, I had a guy hit banjo with a stick just for standing too close to his dog (Banjo wasn't bothering his dog - he was actually sniffing the grass nearby it) so I took the guys stick and hit him and asked him how he liked it ... he quickly departed and from that day to this I have never seen him again ..... I would do the same thing to anyone if they dare lay a finger on any of my babies
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 08:49 PM
OMG DippyLeo, that's outrageous. Good for you for giving him a taste of his own medicine, the lousy bully!
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 08:51 PM
I would of done exactly the same - with one exception. I would of let go of the lead to give my dog a fighting chance. Hope that moron gets his come uppance before too long. You take care of yourself and your baby.
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 10:04 PM
It happened to me - but my dog started the fight to my shame. I tried to apologise but the bloke then kicked my dog as I was moving him out of the way. If my boy had still been wading in I could have understood him wanting to protect his dog but it was over in seconds. I hit him with my leads. HARD!Temper got the better of me but apparaently this chap is well known in the area for physically abusing other peoples dogs. If I'd known that at the time I would have hit him again!!!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 10:31 PM
My god hun,, im so sorry you had to go through this

dont wanna sound like your mum,, but,, mind that baby and take it easy!!

as for hormones i completely understand,, when pregnant im either an emotional wreck or a complete nutcase

with devan it was emotional,, abbie i was sooo agressive

and this one ive been mostly emotional but must admit im like a snappy aligator at times

if anyone kicked my dog i would be knocking their teeth out hun,, just glad that you, loki and bump are ok x x x
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 10:39 PM
OMG hope you are ok!

TBH I don't know how I'd react, I'd probably try to flatten the bloke, anger tends to take me over!

Saying that though some horrible bloke pushed Pickles over cos he thought he was after his chips (he wasn't justed wanted to say hello!). I was so shocked I couldn't get any words out and just walked away.

Isn't it annoying when 10 minutes after the incident you can think of 100 clever things to say to the person and kick yourself for an hour cos you didn't think of them at the time!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 11:20 PM
So sorry to hear this. I would have done exactly the same but I don't think I'd have stopped. When Cassie was a pup, a youth kicked a football directly at her for the fun of it and the OH gave him a backhander. If I'd been with him, I'd have half killed him but I've always been fiercely protective of my loved ones and only think later Glad you're ok and hope Loki is too
colliecrazy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2006, 11:45 PM
this Happend TO ME A few wKS AGO...I thank the lord i had Big Walking boots on....And I had Somone that Saw it..... Hope your Dog is ok Have you talked With the POLICE ..I was Lucky..the policeman that sorted mine Out He was a B/C lOVER...hOPE YOUR bOTH OK.
Julie
colliecrazy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2006, 11:50 PM
WHEN THIS HAPPENED TO ME I KICKED THE GUY....Fractured he,s Jaw Not Pleased But he had it Coming Megs only a puppy...and he said He did not like Dogs Full stop...She did NOTHING WRONG...... PROMISE.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Yes i would have done the same as you i would just go mad i know i would.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »