Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 12:08 AM
They are so cute and fluffy, I want one
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 03:57 PM
hi everyone and thankyou for your lovely comments however there is a problem with the small bitch with the big eyes, shes perfect looking with tiny ears and a nice short tail.but as you all know no dog is perfect,well her personality is awful,she is sooooooooo demanding,crys to be picked up,smacks you with front left paw,she even smiles at you. well have spoke to hubby about it and have both decided it would be so unfair to inflict her on some poor person looking for a nice northern inuit,so have reached the decision that we will have to keep her,and suffer for the next fifteen years our selfs.please let this be a warning to anyone thinking of breeding.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by juliekelham
hi everyone and thankyou for your lovely comments however there is a problem with the small bitch with the big eyes, shes perfect looking with tiny ears and a nice short tail.but as you all know no dog is perfect,well her personality is awful,she is sooooooooo demanding,crys to be picked up,smacks you with front left paw,she even smiles at you. well have spoke to hubby about it and have both decided it would be so unfair to inflict her on some poor person looking for a nice northern inuit,so have reached the decision that we will have to keep her,and suffer for the next fifteen years our selfs.please let this be a warning to anyone thinking of breeding.

i completely agree - how could you call yourself a responsible breeder inflicting that pup on a member of the public!

if you need a home for a similar tempered dog , give us a shout !!!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Beautiful photos, the pups are gorgeous I do hope that poor little girl with the obvious behavoural problems doesn't cause too much upset in your home - if you need a rest at any time, I'm here!!!!!
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Oh Julie I'm so pleased you are keeping her - I felt so guilty when I said I wanted one and you said that as I was having one you wouldn't keep one - now we can compare notes for the next 15 or more years lol Have you got a name for her yet?
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 08:00 PM
wow they are stunning , and of course you couldn possible part with her under the circumstance we all understand
shadowboy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Oh! my gosh they are all so beautiful. How can anyone resist cuddling those little fluffy pups.
Spookshow baby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Julie, Zuni's pups are soooooooooooooooooooo cute. Perfect to type and just adorable!!!
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 12:17 PM
thanks everyone,there six weeks old at the end of this week.im afraid the little bitches behaviour has not improved at all,so she will be staying.[this morning she refused to eat breakfast,and just stood there smiling and wagging her tail at me]
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >