View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2004, 11:36 AM
I saw it and i was taken in by it too, was v annoyed to find out it was al a set up, and i hate the way jack torments lola all the time!!little brat!!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2004, 08:24 AM
I saw that one and found it very amusing very well done . It was obvious it was a joke from the very start, there is no way they would ever show that if it did happen in a million years. That is all it was meant to be I think (not wanting to get shot down here ) some people took it far more seriously than it was supposed to be.

At the end of the day it was a prank a simple joke that didn’t involve hurting anybody or any living being, the dog is unhurt and probably none the wiser, cant see any difference between this and all the other prank shows. I say lighten up people theres far worse things to worry/get upset about in the world today lol.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Laura u want to borrow a hard hat and bullet proof vest
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2004, 08:31 AM
lmfao. Good one Staffy
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Well like I said I realised it was a supposed to be a joke, but I still think even pretending to have killed a dog is sick!!!!

I mean Im sure if I joking came on here and said I had just broke my sons neck in my sleep,and played everyone along for a while most people wouldnt find it amusing.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Well it may not have been to everybodys taste but I think due to the fact that it was obvious from the start that it was a joke and there was no real harm done apart from upsetting more sensitive viewers then I personally cant say too much against it

I mean Im sure if I joking came on here and said I had just broke my sons neck in my sleep,and played everyone along for a while most people wouldnt find it amusing.
I dont think too many people would bother as they would no doubt know they were being wound up lol.

Laura
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2004, 10:45 AM
Me n roxy must be naive then!!rofl I agree it was a sick prank that might give even sicker weirdos ideas, thats what i hated about it!!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Ohh I knew somebody would take what I said the wrong way. All I was getting at is that sometimes I have seen people get carried away with this type of thing and blow it out of proportion, I seen the same thing happen (exact same topic) on another board. It was a prank end of story whether it was right or whether it was wrong who knows but its done now and no harm done.

If there are people sick enough to watch that and get ideas then perhaps we shouldnt have shows like Jackass etc where they have equally sick pranks? Or any shows for that matter, they could get ideas from anything. If they are that weird and sick surely they are going to be doing someting anway regardless of what they see on TV.

But I wont reply again as Azz will probably be moving this to heated debates soon lol again wasnt intending to offend anybody.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Laura its ok im not offended just still think it was a bit of a sick programme, and i usually like the osbournes, no offence taken..lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2004, 09:17 PM
I thought it was funny - could not see how anyone could consider it to be real.

Karen
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >