Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Give him hell girl!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 11:56 AM
hide the instructions for the washing machine - just on the off chance he decides he needs clean pants while you're on strike LOL
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 01:11 PM
glad you had a good night ,does them good to know that there are other things out there and not everything resolves around them ,must admit we have,nt had a row for ages oops shoudnt say that,last time I cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush and took great pleasure in telling him a week later lol
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-01-2006, 04:26 PM
your wicked but i can see the pleasures...........lol
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 05:31 PM
just back from lunch at my friends !! naughty me and guess who has cooked a full roast dinner for me !!! talk about sucking up !!! Heee heee

guess I should think about forgiving him now ??????
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
just back from lunch at my friends !! naughty me and guess who has cooked a full roast dinner for me !!! talk about sucking up !!! Heee heee

guess I should think about forgiving him now ??????
what? so soon? noooooooooooooo!!!! Make him suffer
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by minky
#
LOL that's an excellent idea. They soon realise they are in the wrong when they have no clean undercrackers and their clothes are where they left them (usually on the floor) instead of being taken away by the laundry fairy
Not necessarily "in the wrong", but on the receiving end.

"Laundry fairy"? Is that what I am? Less of the "Fairy", though, please!

Snorri
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 07:34 PM
ggrrrr spoke too soon
after nice meal and all - then we start to argue again - defintely think he has been off work too long - time for him to p*** off back there - spending all day everyday together clearly doesnt suit us !
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Think perhaps it is time to sit down and talk, there must be tension and it should be sorted out. Have a good long sort out and then what you do is up to you
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Think perhaps it is time to sit down and talk, there must be tension and it should be sorted out. Have a good long sort out and then what you do is up to you

hi Jackie

That would be the sensible option, tbh I know what it is - we have had hard few months - I had a second miscarriage, and then 2 weeks ago my nonna had a massive stroke, money is tight at the moment etc etc

so basically its just loads of things at once. we are about to start a house extension which should have been doen 6 months ago - our house is all upside down and everything is in a mess.

its just one thing after another and its easier to take it out on each other sometimes than do the sensible thing

think we both need to calm down and de-stress however that wont happen for me until my house gets finished and I finally see light at the end of the tunnel. OH is very laid back and doesnt let things bother him and gets irriatted when I ask him to do stuff to hurry things along - he has a slow snail pace and thinks everyone should go at that speed - which is why our house extension is 6months behind where it should be !!!!

ETA - ggggrrrrrrrraaaaaaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhh
dani
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >