Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK
So you don't watch any BBc or listen to the radio(even in your car)at all ever ?

So all the comedy programs, documentaries, factual, news & sports programs on BBC are boring ? really ? wow you must have very"catholic"taste in TV as whatever is on BBC is also on ITV & Channel 4(including simialr TV drama programs)

Radio programs with adverts do my head in & sports coverage with the intervention at crucial times of spnonsor & other adverts completely turn me off(LOL watched the cricket on the TV with the radio coverage as commentary for example)

Anyway off to watch boring BBC & One Person & Their Dog(something that only channel five have covered apart from the BBC)

Nope there is only one radio station I listen to which is in the morning and is a local Manchester radio station (Key 103) and not the boring old beeb and the only programme I watch on the BBC is Casualty and I can take it or leave it to be honest so I would be quite happy with a ITV and Channel 4 and 5 telly only - there is plenty of television for me to watch there - I wouldn't care if I never saw the dreadful BBC on my telly ever again

Also I don't drive a car but when I do get in my o/h's car - the CD goes on straight away if I can help it
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2005, 09:44 AM
*trying to think of programs I watch on BBC*........
Can't think of any at the moment....

I NEVER listen to the radio, as it doesn't play my 'type' of Music. In the car, I always have CD's on, and at home CD's or MP3's.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3