Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Very funny Shady - Freds a gentleman - he wouldn't have me washing up - scrubbing floors and washing his flippers but not washing the dishes
you could always lend helens o/h night clothes if you get stuck its 50/50 in my house
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by shady73
you could always lend helens o/h night clothes if you get stuck its 50/50 in my house

50/50 WHAT??? - you borrow each others clothes
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
50/50 WHAT??? - you borrow each others clothes
no doing things like house work and cooking yet im the better cook
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 10:32 AM
The Neutrogena hand cream is very good Steve, when I had hyperthyroidism the skins on my hands just peeled of and left my hands very very sore, the Neutrogena cream worked for me
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

25-11-2005, 12:28 PM
I have quite severe eczema when my hands are really really bad, i use Zinc and castor oil cream that you put on babies bums.........

Steve, dont wear laytex gloves, there are sometimes powdered on the inside and the powder can agrivate already sore hands, also they make your hands sweat which undoes any good you are trying to do with the cream, buy a couple of pairs of light cotton gloves you can get them in the chemist as well and put loads of cream on then put on the cotton gloves, yes they will absorb a wee bit of the cream but you hands will not sweat in them. and they can just be chucked in the washing machine with the laundry.....

Hope this helps.......also the best hand cream inthe world for me is the body shop Hemp hand protector, same idea loads on at night and then cotton gloves.....
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Cheers Sponge-two other people have also said not to wear the latex gloves with handcream!

I've been lubing my hands up several times a day plus twice in the evening and they are feeling a bit better.My index finger though looks a bit mauled due to nearly smashing it at work the other day and its still killing me!
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2005, 10:10 PM
I've been lubing my hands up several times a day plus twice in the evening and they are feeling a bit better.My index finger though looks a bit mauled due to nearly smashing it at work the other day and its still killing me! [/QUOTE]
hunnybaby1232000
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Hiya
i used to suffer from the same thing going back a few years, i used netrogena intensive hand repair/therapy cream, they still stock it a boots, might be worth a try.
I also used to smoother my hands in vasaline and put on latex gloves at bedtime by the morning my hands felt so much better.

good luck

michelle
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2005, 10:18 PM
No Shady-this time its all innocent!

Honest!!!
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2005, 10:23 PM