View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mari
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2005, 01:42 AM
I start tomorrow ,4 of the grankids want the mini fridges for their bedrooms, so getting those tomorrow, still waiting to see what the other two little ones want,
I dont buy the drinks and stuff untill one week before christmas as it would need replacing again lol
Mari
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by leo
ok shoot me down but who has done or doing the christmas shopping?
i have been online ordered some pressies for the kids mark wants a new digital camera....lol
he can wait till closer the time.
but my little girl who is 7 doesn't really know what she wants so ideas welcome.....please
my lad who is 13 has a list of things as long as your arm as usual, plus his birthday on the 13th.(bad timing i know)
so come on own up i can't be the only one!!!!
Mind is done apart from one which is my oldest boy who is in the army and is up in Darwin NT, as I always wait until he gets home so we can go get him what ever he wants last time its was a vaccum and a fridge, so I'm just happy to wait until his home and do it then,
I always buy when the sales are on and put them away, until the 1st of Dec when the tree goes up and the presents goes under until the 15th when all of sudden the present disappears and then early christmas morning about 4am the boys would rush out to find all the presents back under the tree with a letter from santa clause and candy canes all over the tree
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 10:16 AM
have one present so far! a beautiful painting of my mums two b&w ESS in the field looking handsome... other than that zilch... maybe I should go shopping at some point
Hazel & co

How could I forget! I bought the dogs some bright pink tuggers for at flyball (team colour) but then had a slight lapse and gave them them when we got in
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 10:28 AM
We've got 4 children 10, 12, 14 & almost 17.....not one of them can tell me what they want.....so that's easy, they get nothing only joking.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 04:47 PM
all my kids santa presents are got, all hidden away in the cupboards, i have to start early or end up in a flap wondering how im going to afford it all, i also have most of our 15 neices and nephews covered and OHs about done, so all in all pretty darn chuffed with myself this year, and after all it is only 8 weeks away "gasp" i hear you all say, lol yep its official, 8 weeks today and its christmas eve and i cant wait lol im a great big kid

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Oh, I feel ever so smug.....I just (only just, mind you) bought some bits and pieces today for the grandchildren. Went to Tunbridge Wells where there is a Hawkins Bazaar - this shop is just fab and sells all sorts of "junk" - marbles, silly pencils, luminous slime, bubbles for blowing, penny whistles - it's like a blast from the past for me - I spend the whole time in there going "oooh, aaah". I kept picking up bits and pieces, and when I finally got the the checkout it was over £30 - and this is just the little bits - bless
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2005, 11:23 PM
done most of mine on line .most from argos curry's and pC world
all delivered LOL
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers
We've got 4 children 10, 12, 14 & almost 17.....not one of them can tell me what they want.....so that's easy, they get nothing only joking.
Inca has a big list for you .I will bring it on Saturday LOL
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3