Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by tuti
HI, we have tried both the spray and the diffuser for Archie's SA and to be honest I can't say it's made a big difference - bach flower remedies have helped a lot more (Rescue Remedy included )

TamT the dosage for dogs is 4 drops 4 times a day I think.... just remember you can't overdose on it so there's no worries... it will be the same for pups and adults as far as I know.
Hi Tuti, What is Rescue Remedy? If there is a safe way to help Millie I am all ears.
Regards,
AnneXX
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 03:57 PM
rescue remedy is a mixture of flower essences,it is useful for human and animal stress,panic etc.you can buy it at superdrug and boots or any health food shop if it is for fireworks,i have also used sereneum liquid which is also good,i know you can get the tablets at pets at home but i found the liquid a lot more useful,you add it to their food and it builds up before bonfire night.
i am using this stuff called "anxiety"now combined with the dap diffuser,it is a bit pricey at £10.50 for a small bottle(inc p&p)but it works a treat with my dog diesel, you can get it here
http://www.itsaspringthing.co.uk/sho...%20springs.htm
scroll down the page and it is underneath the kong dumbell
Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Thank You Griff, Really helpful. Millie and Patch were out in the garden last night and some IDIOT a few doors down let off some fireworks. One set off 'bombs' that shot into our garden. What a night we spent with Millie, I was so worried about her. She was hyperventilating and shaking all night. I can plan for Bonfire night, but when these nutcases do this a week or more early what can we do. She is better this morning and Patch has been playing with her. I'm sure he is looking after her.. Bless.
Anyway thank you for your suggestions I will follow through.
AnneXX :smt038
Best Wishes.XX
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3