Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2004, 12:04 PM
@ Lizzy.

Hi Lizzy,

I wish he was lol, perhaps he could put a spell of good fortune my way Even just the house in the background - I dont ask for much

What is a Hogwart? Forgive my stupidity I have never read a Harry Potter book before, the only time I burry my head in a book is when it is regarding dogs or at eveninig classes

Thanks Again
Laura
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Tut tut, you don't know what Hogwarts is

Hogwarts is the wizzard school that young witches and wizzards attend... apparently it's hidden in Scotland somewhere!!

Is that your house? It's beautiful :smt007
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2004, 02:32 PM
[quote="Lizzy"]Tut tut, you don't know what Hogwarts is

Hogwarts is the wizzard school that young witches and wizzards attend... apparently it's hidden in Scotland somewhere!!

Hi Lizzy

Is that your house? It's beautiful :smt007
I wish , its just an old historical building with loads of (public) land round about not sure how many acres but the fields are beautifully kept and well fenced etc with a river running through and lots of hills/tree walks, it has lovley grounds with old turrets and look outs darted all over the place in the trees etc. Apparently it was somewhere William Wallace once stayed overnight on a journey home so it dates back hundreds of years.

I think I wil need to start readnig up on my Harry Potter lol. I always forget that the author lives in Scotland, I heard she is actually Scottish but she sounds English when she speaks - but then again so do quite a few of the "posh" people from Edinburgh (ouch) lol. Just kidding to all you East Coast people reading

Laura
Bon
Almost a Veteran

16-09-2004, 12:28 PM
She is such a beauty.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks Bon,

She is a Bonnie Wee Lassie as we say up in Scotland. I wish the same could be said for her mammie lol.

Cheers
Laura
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Aww, and she's so happy as you can see in that first pic, her tail is wagging so fast it is a blur!...In the pic fourth from last, it's 'SUPERDOG'!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 07:40 AM
Hi Myschevious,

She is possibly the friendliest and waggiest dog I know, some of people call her sunny because she is always beaming & shining lol.

I have never seen that dog down even when she was getting surgery on her ear and was (in immense pain) put under anastetic (cant remember whether it was general or local but she was awake) she was trying to wag her tail every time the vet went near her. In the end he had to go put her right under because she just kept fighting the drugs to stay awake. He said she was the friendliest dog he had ever me.

We are very proud of her and Kip our other Staff.

Laura
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 01:31 PM
laura she is a lovely looking dog
i,ve always had a thing about white dogs
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks very much Jackie

Yeah white dogs are great a bit special imo especially as you dont see too many white Staffords.

That said they are a blooming nightmare to keep clean

Thanks
Laura
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2004, 02:02 PM
yeh i think if i ever got a staffie it would have to be white
they seem to stand out from the rest
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >