Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-10-2005, 09:16 PM
He is gorgeous :smt049
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-10-2005, 09:22 PM
is he classed as a red brindle? or the golden brindle?
with mine being reds i am not up of the colours of the brindles........lol
help!
and while we was there he trumped boxer style silent and deadly....lol
Carole
Supervisor

13-10-2005, 09:27 PM
red brindle maybe I dont really know. Like you I dont know much about brindle apart from reverse brindle.

A question for SB
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

14-10-2005, 01:16 AM
Having now seen body shots I would say Golden. This will show you the difference between Red and Golden: http://www.worldwideboxer.com/COLOUR.html
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-10-2005, 06:39 AM
hi sb
theres a big difference between the golden and the red isn't there.
so is the golden unusual?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-10-2005, 07:11 AM
He looks loveley Leo.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

14-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by leo
hi sb
theres a big difference between the golden and the red isn't there.
so is the golden unusual?
I think it is a little less usual than the darker red as breeders tend to like the more intense reds or dark brindles for the ring. But then, my boy's sire is a record-holding golden brindle - guess it depends on the conformation, the flavour of the month, the judge, the country, etc.. Brindles seem to be well favoured here at the moment.

Whatever, Jack seems to be a good-looking, well put together chap and apparently very well bred
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-10-2005, 07:36 AM
well at the end of it all as long as the dogs are ok with each other thats all the matters to me, he needs to be castrated for medical reason, the only nice thing i have found out thanks to caz that his parents have been heart checked and both graded as 1.
he is a lovely lad and i hope a new member of our family with time, he will be simply a pet he needs help the owner needs help and if i can i will help them.
going to arrange the 1st walk for tob and jack for tom afternoon.he was sitting on my knee after a couple of hours last night leaning over you like they do and seemed quite happy to follow us out the door.
i think because the kids was there all he wanted was to play with them as there is no kids in the house so it was new to him.
i really do want him to become a family member but i have got to keep thinking striaght for all the dogs sake, to make it happen in time.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-10-2005, 05:09 PM
ok another question.
the person i know that lives on the same street as jacks breeder does know her, it was confirmed by my friend that the breeder wanted to show jack etc but because of his testicles problem she couldn't.
therefore it builds the picture up of his life story she knows his breeder well she told me that jack was her future show/breeding stock and did alot of training etc with him not that you can tell. he left the breeder at approx 13 months after the vet told her that the testicle will never drop and sold him with a puppy contract for 300 then to his first owner,
they only kept him approx 4 weeks! when her daughter re homed him, she had him for approx 2 months untill she moved into the flat onto mums house. where he is now she has homed him for about 10 months now.
tracey (my friend) said the would be upset that the 1st owner didn't contact her etc so she could take him back and re home again but the people i will be getting him from are the 2nd owners from leaving her.
she has a new litter of 10 which she thinks is the same dam as jack so she seems to breed every couple of years, do i contact the breeder or wait untill he is mine then contact her just so she knows i am his new owner?
tracy has said that she will tell her what i am like etc how i care about my dogs etc and i have the boxer history but by rights it is nothing to do with the breeder any more.
as the person she homed him to is not the 1 i am dealing with.
tracey knows me and the leos, she knows tob etc from the school gates and mixing with her own dogs.
so what do i do? contact his breeder or wait.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >