View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2019, 09:55 PM
No Brenda they won't, it's like the prodigal son.... personally I don't care anymore, just get through tomorrow and part of Saturday and he will be gone.. hopefully I never need to see him again. Just took Dakota down to go to the toilet and got Deagan... nobody spoke to me so I got both dogs and came back upstairs... it's the same every year, he doesn't like the dogs he thinks he is something so very special and makes me sick how that pair fawn over him. The first night he got here, he parked on the slope of the communal parking, I asked him to move his car..no it's fine there, no, it's not, the neighbours will moan at me, my dad just told me to shut up. My friend runs a dog rescue and she used to drive a black cab to fund it, last night I said she had had to stop because she couldn't make enough money due to Uber being everywhere now, he said why doesn't she go and work for Uber..I said because it doesn't pay enough.. but he who knows best was telling me I am wrong...I know why my friend had to give up her job. Then today, my dad said they are going to be running a tram from our train station to the hospital..both my dad and I said it's not needed from the train station, he started going on they would withdraw the 17 bus..I said it's not the 17.. it's the9/9a and it's always going to go via the station and the hospital as the bus company are linking bus services from one side of the city to the hospital...once again I know nothing and when I tried to tell him that people won't use it as you won't be able to use your bus tickets I was spoken to like a moron..he just thinks he is an expert on everything
Just tomorrow and part of Saturday to get through...if that's what having money makes you....I will stick as I am! Poor and nice
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2019, 11:29 PM
Well my day has gone beautifully. Wonderful to see my youngest and the gorgeous young lady my granddaughter seems to have changed into this year.

Out for breakfast with us tomorrow and then they are heading home.

Much as I love 'em to come, it's always a relief when we are back to our boring routine . I'm absolutely shattered from yesterday and today.

Aw Kelly. Have you tried just agreeing with everything he says? It will really throw him and make him wonder what you are up to. Sorry you're having such a rough time x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
my views are soooo different, like I am vegetarian/ vegan, that's my choice and I don't force it on anyone but when he starts going on about fur and eating reindeer and stuff....why?? There doesn't need to be a discussion about it... there's no need for him to even bring it up. He doesn't like my dogs

I have never had a problem with being vegan. TBH we've reduced our meat dishes quite a lot. If he knows you why make an issue of it. This time of year should be about friendship and mutual togetherness.

TBH both of us have always been suspicious of people who don't like dogs

Well off to bed now, Xena came in an hour ago 'cos it was starting to rain, Bruno just came in, I sometimes think it takes longer for his brain cells to work

Goodnight, see you all tomorrow
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3