View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 01:00 PM
I do hope you will find Gill better than you expect and hope you are able to get her out into the fresh air. I wish you both well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Harvey of course we would miss you if you vanished for more than a few days!! So sorry to hear about Laras eye...probably wise to sort it straight away
Lynn, fingers crossed the picture you have in your head is a lot worse than you will see and I hope Gill is up to a trip out and that you get some nice weather...as for Steve regretting things, I really do doubt that..honestly, yeah he might miss me fetching him stuff but missing me as a person or regretting being awful to me...not a chance, he has moved on and most likely got what he wants
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 05:33 PM
oh for crying out loud!! yesterday i had to straighten my hair 4 times as it kept going frizzy...today my cousin told me to get keratin serum so i did..used it, used the straightener cream and my har was straight...sprayed it with hairspray...just got wet and that's it..bloody frizzy again!!!! i have got hold of my cousin who told me the john frieda 3 day stuff was good so i have had to order that, was sooooo much easier growing my hair at 21...i just wore a baseball cap for a year Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Hi all, got over losing Tyto's friend a bit now. Going to watch Outlander in a mo. Hope it's worth watching. See you all in the morning. Good luck with Lara Harvey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 07:58 PM
enjoy Brenda
off to google outlander now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Oooo I am going to get that on plus 1 Brenda
Lynn, you know the stuff you are using on dillons paw, do you reckon it would work on areas where I keep getting blisters??
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hi Harvey sorry to hear about Lara's eye is it entropion ? I do think it is quite an easy operation and recovery.
She may have to stay quiet for while though while the eye heals.
We do miss you but know you have your man cave project and have been finding sleep difficult lately. We wouldn't let you disappear to long before noting it.
Gill no idea yet how to approach things tomorrow. I am hoping she will be well enough to take the wheelchair and we go for a trundle round a garden centre. If on her own sometimes I can make her see a bit of sense. I am preparing myself for a big shock going by Peters emails. Hoping that I will be over prepared and be surprised that she looks better than I am expecting.
'Entropian' yes I think that is the word the vet used and yes she did say it was a simple procedure, she is the vet who will do it and she said the main thing was to remove just the right amount of skin, too much and it will effect the eye, too little and the problem will come back.

Thanks for your re-assurances I was joking, the man cave is progressing, was even able to do some work on the gate today which is important to keep Casey in He is very good but if a cat is around he gets excited

If you are able to get to a garden centre tomorrow that would be great as the two of you can immerse yourselves in the surroundings and feel more relaxed. Not sure if you should mention that some strange man who you've never seen is asking about her but sending good wishes anyway.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
need to pop out for a couple of bits today as...........i am unsupervised at the weekend!!!!!!! look out world Lol
Woohoo, big party at Griffs place

Will of course keep you all up to date on Lara
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3