register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Your jasmine probably needs a bigger pot and fresh potting compost, Twix. If its quite young it may not flower for a couple of years, mines only just flowering properly and its been in about 4 years (I think). I also feed mine during the summer
I think its probably Cariad's lymph glands to be honest as it doesn't feel as though its an abcess really.
You can get some tooth gel from Asda, think its Orijel, and that really works well.
People always think its the male that runs a pack, like you say they are pretty henpecked and do what they're told
Griff, you could hire yourself and your fence sprayer out, sort of a family thing, tan for mum and girls, fence done for dad
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Twix, hope your tooth is soon better and your OH does see the Dr again
TW, lol...good idea!! i am great at spraying fences Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 07:09 PM
Hey Peeps
Busy bee these past few days.Decided I needed to do a clothes clear out,then I had to do everyone'sLoaded the car up today and dropped it all in the Charity ShopNo call for half that stuff you knowBesides I needed to make room for the new holiday clothesWas sensible,got most of it from Asda and Peacocks.I think I may have seen the light!
The Princess is zooming round the place.Not a limp in sight
Taking Emily to a Dietitian appointment in the morning.Not sure if I mention she has eczemaalso for a few weeks now,she coughs a lot at night,usually ends in vomitingSounds like a touch of Asthma to me.Certainly has a few food intolerances.We will see what the expert has to say
Been lovely here,garden is looking great.Grass needs cut again but it'll have to wait.I'm putting my feet up
Hope everyone is ok,will gave a catch up xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Hi Griff So once again (In June's words) it's Bad Wednesday. I do think you've got the right approach, has to be done, so just do it, still I'm sorry you always have the after effects, and it lasts so long.

As for the 'man cave' yes it's progressing.... slowly. Got the floor standing pillar drill installed and working. Today I serviced the band saw, fitted a new blade, and added a spotlight so I can see what I'm doing and hopefully avoid putting my fingers in front of the blade

I think I may have caught a repeat of Supervet tonight, I was doing my usual channel hopping and saw him operating on a Newfie called Wilson so I stayed on it until the end which thank God was a happy one.

Dogs liked the slightly cooler weather today, their appetite (which had been a bit 'off' in the previous hot weather) returned with a vengance tonight and they demolished everything so that's good.

Have a good evening all, I shall be heading to bed soon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hey Peeps
A big 'Hello' to you dearest Eileen. Had to smile at your clothes clearout sounds like the charity shop must look forward to your visits

I used to have four 'three piece suits' but they have all gone to the charity shops also. I kept a 'two piece' but doubt it would fit me now one of the nice things about being semi-retired is that I don't have to worry about looking well dressed when I go out my OH says I look like a tramp but it's not that bad really
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Awww,HARVEY,I bet you look lovelyTramp indeedWatching a show about Dolphins,they are so gorgeousThink in my next life.i'll choose to be oneWonder do you get to choose
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Errrr yeah Harvey...spotlight deffo a good idea, you want to keep your fingers attached lol...nowt wrong with being a bit of a tramp...that's how I look most of the time lol
Lacey, there's a website...everything £5, I have spent a little money on myself on there and got new shorts, a dress, a handbag, a bag for my mum...good stuff too
Awww hope Emily can be sorted, my mates twins, one of them is allergic to cows milk
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Hoping the dietician helps her Eileen, poor little girl
Well the bulge under Cariads elbow has grown even more, her leg is pushed right out at an angle with it, not good as I can't see what they could do really, if it carries on like this she is going to struggle to move and also can't see her bring able to get any comfort lying down.
Dreading the morning, have to have son at the hospital by 9am, and its going to be awful if she's in a worse state than tonight. She seems fine in herself though, not giving any sign of upset with it, very dignified old lady she is.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3