register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Nothing so far, expecting the RSPCA and Council any day now. They will find nothing at all, if there was a problem they would have been onto it quickly by now, my neighbours have no issues with me, I clean all the time, in fact Jeff jokes my girls are cleaner than he is, someone said to me my girls smell of pine I have ensured that people know what has been claimed, everyone totally appalled at the accusations. The only good thing is that the bathroom window is now covered with a sheet and I no longer have to watch their visits to it
Kazz its Moyra who is Steve's mum
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Oooooeeerrrr TW, wonder who's going to come out as boss!!!
Moyra, costs me about the same to get to my hospital and that is the local one, my dad takes me if he can or if i can i get the bus and a lift back but when on the chemo drips it is a case of being there for 8am so have to have a taxi and afterwards i just want to get home
Lol Tumbleweed, wonder what you will be up to tomorrow
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Kazz its Moyra who is Steve's mum
Thank you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 06:21 PM
I confess I have asked him to bring change for the pay and display because I have a 5 pound note in my purse and no pound coins, but it will be the very first time - ever - since I started taking him aged 17 months, he is 38 this year!!! There were times when I didn't have the money for the bus fare and I walked him in his buggy there and back, about 12 miles or so.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 07:59 PM
WARNING be careful watching Springwatch ..................Okay watching Spring watch and Buster has a major major dislike of pigeons....and what happened just a peregrine falcon walked across the screen mind you he/she was 200 feet up on the spire of Salisbury Cathedral but to Buster it was in the living room he dived off the sofa and the shot had gone he came back looking totally bemused....poor lad..
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Mine get dreadfully upset if there is an injured dog on, and puppies make them run round looking to see where they are, but never done what Buster has, silly boy
Griff, Keshi will come out top, she is now mature enough to take on the role, her mum has groomed her for this since almost day 1.She is choosing her Team Members and I would say Zen is in and Mabs isn't
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Mine get dreadfully upset if there is an injured dog on, and puppies make them run round looking to see where they are, but never done what Buster has, silly boy
Griff, Keshi will come out top, she is now mature enough to take on the role, her mum has groomed her for this since almost day 1.She is choosing her Team Members and I would say Zen is in and Mabs isn't
Weird really he has shown no interest in the telly at all and did not for the rest of it he lies on the sofa with his head on the footstool and his back to me head facing the telly almost level I think the sudden heavy rain woke him up and all of a sudden a perceived pigeon...........

What will happen to Mabs if she isn't in? I assume Cariad is simply Queen Mother so to speak
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 09:08 PM
She will still be a Beta Enforcer, just that her daughter will become higher ranking because she is close to the new leader.
Lona has more or less given up her status now and Cariad is handing the reins over to her daughter, so they become nanny dogs if there are any puppies during their lives, otherwise they take a back seat in the main and the new pack continues with Kesh as leader, Zen 2nd in command and Mabs below her
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 09:46 PM
She will still be a Beta Enforcer, just that her daughter will become higher ranking because she is close to the new leader.
Lona has more or less given up her status now and Cariad is handing the reins over to her daughter, so they become nanny dogs if there are any puppies during their lives, otherwise they take a back seat in the main and the new pack continues with Kesh as leader, Zen 2nd in command and Mabs below her
I am totally interested in this how would the pack change if you had a dog instead of a bitch in the pack?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3