register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2017, 06:10 PM
Going to ask about them tomorrow Lynn. Depending on the outcome of what she actually has growing out of her side. Had some really bad news. My friend who has Cesar(one of Zens litter brothers) also has another Utonagan, she found her tied to a lampost on Blackpool front in pouring rain about 2am a good few years ago. Was only a baby, in a dreadful state. She is now a beautiful girl, she found a lump on her hind leg, found out an hour ago it is cancer She's messaged me but says not to ring because she can't speak. Wouldn't know what to say to her, poor woman has had so much tragedy in her life, and now this
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Oh June, so sorry to hear of your friends news, so sad, I guess there is nothing that can be done for her?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Prefer the old money Harvey.
Oh June so sad.

We are noticing that Dillon is taking longer this time to feel the benefits of the cartrophen. Last year we noticed the difference after the first one. Hannah the vet today said the older they get the less effective it becomes.
As discussed with Katherine last year if he needs a top up at some points in the future with a previcox or similar then that's what we shall do.
Hopefully not this year though.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2017, 07:02 PM
I think it will be bone cancer. She is a beautiful dog, similar in looks to Keshi, but she is overweight and has trouble with her hips due to her weight, plus she is knocking on a bit now, so I don't know if anything can be done. I'll speak to her at some point, at the moment I know she will be distraught. Just looking at the piccie of her is making me cry so God knows how she'll be
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2017, 07:17 PM
TW so sorry about your friends news
Hope Kota is ok sorry to about your Aunty Griff
I don't mind PayPal but don't use it a lot
I'm off in bath as soon as Lauryn has gone to work, need a soak after my shift today. Been a long day
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2017, 08:39 PM
So sorry to read about your friends dog June. I lost my shepherd to bone cancer. Give her my love.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-02-2017, 08:53 PM
Good evening all.

Been dismal weather here since about lunchtime. The morning walk was pleasant. Later ones not so good with wind and drizziling rain.

Just 13,000 steps today. Still over six miles. For me.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Still over six miles. For me.
Well done, we did three this afternoon, Lara chased a squirrel up a tree and then went around looking up and giving a kind of 'yipee' type sound, I think she was excited but latter we saw a lot more and she declined to chase them. Well where's the fun if they keep running up trees
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2017, 10:11 PM
The prognosis for Timba is poor. Not actually spoken to her yet, think it will be a couple of days. She got Cesar because she lost Samson and Timba was lost without a friend, now she is going to lose Timba, who she virtually nursed back to life all those years ago.Its horrible
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Awww TW, that's so sad poor dog but at least she had a shot at a life with love. Good look with the vet tomorrow
Lynn, hope Dillon feels the benefit of the jabs soon
Mandy..thanks, I'm not close to this aunty but its sad as she is going to be a nanfor the first time in summer
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >