Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2017, 09:48 PM
Evening,
Thanks for the congratulations about Baby Joel
Hope Mark's car passes the mot tomorrow,
TW hope Cariad is ok, and the abs work
Griff glad you had a good time with your cousin.
Thanks for the nice compliments on Lauryn's tattoo, she sat brilliantly & only flinched a couple of times. Have asked him about the one I want on my right shoulder. So I'm saving for that
I know they only doing a job, but I hate cold callers, even more when they stroppy!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Missed your post with the tatoo on Mandy, it is nice and very personal to her which I like
Had my friend on who has Kofie, I've got to do a bit of background on Utonagan for the commentator, 3 weeks today, gone very fast. So composing it in my head and will get it down on paper (or rather Word) tomorrow.
She was saying to me that Kayda (who has been gone a few years now)her last GSD had what sounds very similar to what Cariad has got, Same feeling that it wasn't likely to heal, but it did, and she had these several times, so feeling a bit more positive about the outcome.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
so why not tell the truth and say yes you have left it here and we have found it. I despair of some people.
Yes Sue some people think they can lie and get away with it but it's not difficult to catch them. I had a similar thing when I tried to make an appointment at our vets, was told the computer wouldn't accept a booking 3 months in advance, NO real reason was vet was leaving and had cleared all his appointments of the computer but didn't want anyone to know he was leaving grrrrrrrrrrr.

Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
but the dog, with all his running back and forth and squirrel pursuits does several times that.
Lara loves to chase squirrels also but hasn't quite worked out how they disappear up a tree so quick. I saw a dead one the other day but managed to hide it so Casey didn't see it, he has been known to eat them
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Hi Brenda...i am pleased you are still about ((hugs))
WOW, what a lovely morning here...it is like a proper spring day, sunshine....lovely
Why do people insist on knocking my door? i have a notice up telling them not to...a fella and his wife just knocked wanting to discuss if life was created...errrr what? and i am not much fussed how i got to be here thanks lol
We used to get the JW god squad. When I tell them I'm and atheist and my wife is a hard shell Baptist that stopped the visits...............
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3