View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Austen was very happy about the chocolates for christmas.

We have lots to do still kazz before we can put it on the market. Decorating mostly now hopefully if everything else continues to work and doesn't take our time and money again next year.
Michael and Maca only have a tiny flat and we would never get Dillon up to London on public transport and he would miss the use of the garden at his free will.
Fingers crossed Mark will get work back in Essex next year and him and Lauren their own flat I am sure if they do we will get an invite for christmas.

griff I fully understand how you feel I always expect things to go wrong around Joel's birthday with the dogs due to me finding Max's lump the day Joel was born and 1st December as that's when Ollie became ill.
June feel free to feel depressed about the lights it's still a problem you have to deal with if you wish or feel fed up as something you paid money for in good faith doesn't work.
Kazz you sound uber organised and I am sure you will not forget anything for christmas.
Evening Harvey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2016, 07:01 PM
I have my girl home, i do have to go back tomorrow, she has managed to chew through 3 drip lines...even with a buster collar on Lol. I did get bad news though...she can't have her millieswolfheart anymore as the fat content is too high it is 14.something% now i need your help!!!!!
the hills id is £2.39 a can...she would need 2 1/2 cans a day, i honestly can't aford it (i am ashamed to admit) it is £43 a week!!!!! now, it states online, as fed (which is wet) 2.1% fat, dry matter 8.3% now, millies sell a low fat food and it is 8.5% fat so both foods if the hills was dry would be around the same...is that right? i have looked at the hills id low fat dry and it states 7.8% as fed so the millies is only a bit higher...i can afford that no worries as it is only £46 for 12 kilos....HELP
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Poor girls nearly ended up without their tea. I'd taken a bag of what I thought were dinosaur bones out of the freezer this morning, undid the bag at tea time and they turned out to be the smaller ones they have at lunchtime I had two tins of sardines and 3 tins of tuna in the cupboard, phew. They were really good about waiting and not shrieking abuse at me for the lack and slowness of service actually. All settled now with an apple for their afters
Think it'll be a G.O.T night again, nothing on I fancy so far, will have a look through before I sacrifice another 2 episodes.
Cannot believe how different the weather is going to be between Scotland and England and hoping Norma is going to be OK because it looks pretty scary up there. We're due rain around mid afternoon here apparently, nothing like whats forecast for Scotland though. Girls will get out and I'll do the river with those that I can on there, and Cariad and Kesh will have to go out onlead just in case of muppets, then I'll go shopping
Hoping its going OK for Deags, Griff
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Not sure if these will be any help griff.
Feeding Dogs with Pancreatitis - About Dog Food
Finding the Best Diet for Dogs With Pancreatitis | petMD
https://www.oscars.co.uk/helpline-advice-pancreatitis

Never feel ashamed. You do your absolute best.
Maybe have a browse on zooplus to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Just seen your post, Griff. Have a look at these, they may do a low fat one and they're all ones I've been told about that are good

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WOLFSBLUT-T.../dp/B008AUI7Z2

https://www.naturesmenu.co.uk/natura...attributes=138

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/d...0826?rrec=true

Griff, Hills is not nice and very overpriced
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2016, 07:12 PM
You might have to google the two above the zooplus link.

Fingers crossed it isn't to bad where Norma is.
Glad the girls got their tea eventually.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2016, 07:18 PM
thanks for the links TW, the naturesmenu looks o.k but quite expensive, the other 2 the fat levels are too high.
Lynn, just going to have a look at the links you provided
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2016, 07:20 PM
i have bookmarked the oscars, i really like millies as they are reliable and no fillers etc...hmmm maybe i will print out the info and ask conor if i can feed that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Good idea to ask the vet.
Personally I am not a fan of hills and like you say it is very expensive. I think there a better foods out there and less money.
Trouble is it is researching them that takes time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2016, 07:30 PM
printed both the hills and the millies out and have highlighted the fat levels..it is less than 1% difference
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >