register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Mostly I use my phone to take piccies, its 12 mp and the piccies come up really well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Can you still buy camera which use FILM I am seriously thinking of going back to that format, can't be doing with all this hassle of uploading, down loading, storing and filing, not to mention the huge number of batteries my stupid camera gets through. Never had any of those probs with my old Cannon

Yes you can, but getting film for them will be hard as most don't make it anymore and even fewer able to devIope it.

I still have my Voigtlander vito CL and Rollei electronic flashgun both as new still, even the clockwork timer works
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2016, 11:34 PM
I've only just managed to get back on line as Google seemed to have crashed - couldn't get a thing through. I blamed this Black Friday mullarkey.
I may be wrong of course given my low level of computer skill.
I can't contribute to the previous couple of posts as my photographic genius level is even lower than my computer skills - and believe me that's low - really low!
What I can do, however, is (given the lateness of the hour) wish you all a very goodnight and see you all tomorrow.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-11-2016, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Yes you can, but getting film for them will be hard as most don't make it anymore and even fewer able to devIope it.

I still have my Voigtlander vito CL and Rollei electronic flashgun both as new still, even the clockwork timer works
Thanks, actualy I think maybe what I really need is a decent digital camera but I'm too mean to go out and buy one. The Samsung S630 cost me over £100 and it's total rubbish, I just can't get it to work and it needs a new set of batteries after taking about 30 pictures, very disappointed with it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2016, 02:36 PM
I've got a Lumix digital camera and really like it, just that my phone is more convenient for carrying round.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3