View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Hoping she's OK.
Gone really cold and horrid, fire is lit, and I'm staying in front of it tonight. Been so warm the last few days as well.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
there has just been so much lately well 3 years to be precise and then I remembered the car that had slipped my mind.
Yes Lynn you've had a lot to contend with these last few years. When I removed some obsolete TV cables in the loft I found some had been chewed, our neighbour told me she was having a coffee with the previous owner and heard footsteps running across the ceiling Owner didn't seem bothered Just hope that they didn't get to the mains cables, must get up there and check one day.

Well car and boiler sorted, house renovations almost done, spring not far away, and you can start looking on Right Move
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Got absolutely soaked on our walk today, even Casey was keen to get back to the car came home and had to change everything even underwear & socks

I think the boiler is OK now, not 100% sure will need to do some more checks tomorrow but it is keeping us warm thankfully.

Hope Griff is OK

LG Sorry about your pidgeons.

Think we are in for some more rain tomorrow so will have to time our walk a bit better than today Goodnight all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2016, 10:42 PM
I am so sorry for worrying you all, I am OK, I have had a tough couple of days.never easy to say goodbye to someone you love is it??? There is no way back for Steve and I, he just wants friendship and try as I may my feelings won't go away so I have removed myself from his life....wishing him the best of luck and to be happy. I took a huge risk, was so very honest with my situation from the start and have been hurt beyond repair...I had a huge problrem trusting people to begin with.this has nearly broken me, to top it off I have to add a smiley exterior and make out everything is o.k. I will be fine..I always am, will take more than Stephen bulpitt to finish me...just might be a bit quiet for a few days whilst I get rid of these dumba** feelings. Sorry again to have worried you..normal service will be resume shortly!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-11-2016, 11:08 PM
Griff - hang on in there lass! Wondered where you'd been, I'm just glad you are back, albeit briefly.
You are strong and you'll make it, but as you know only too well, things such as this are never easy.
Take care of yourself and the doggies and old Dex, things will get better, we'll all be right here for you when you feel like a bit of daft company! lol !
Hugs! G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2016, 11:19 PM
Thankyou..I am so gutted, me!!! I swear I will never trust anyone again for however long I am here!!! On my own this weekend too so at least I can have a good old wallow!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-11-2016, 11:42 PM
Griff - remember the old James Bond bit "Never say never again".
Nothing wrong with a bit of wallowing, it'll give you time to yourself to sort things out for yourself.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Ahh, LG, I am too old and I'll to be bothering, he was my last chance...nice to know I a still have a heart lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2016, 12:09 AM
You're never to old Griff - unless you are an 800 year old vampire like me! lol !
You still have a heart - a great big, very beautiful one, filled with kindness for others.
You'll do fine, I'm sure of it. Have a good night's sleep, get cuddled up nice and warm and cosy.
Goodnight, take care, G.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2016, 03:30 AM
Oh Griff you take care and keep cuddling your doglets and dex. Can't beat them for constancy. Hugs xx
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >