Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Hey gorgeous peeps
Sorry for the absence,mum had a bad infectiontotally raving with a temperature,bless her but back to her wee self now,thank goodness
KAZZ(( hugs)) hope you're mum is feeling better.
MOYRA,you are so caring and give great advice.
GRIFF,you have a massive heart,such an amazing personDon't worry I'm not going to give any relationship advice,think these guys have said it all really.
TW,hope the girlies are well and all behavingAny news on the strange going's on??
Poor BRENDAsending (( hugs))
Gorgeous pic BARRY and big hi SUE
Having a Lacey snuggle,haven't seen much of her this weekend.Left Sarah and Shane in charge,they said she was a star
Really mild here,it's lovely
Off tomorrow the kettle on,choking for a cuppa
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Well Horatio has managed to damage Graham's mum so badly she's been in Liverpool General. He set off pulling her downhill, she couldn't stop. Poor woman ended up wrapped round a lamp post with broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder He's very penitent and every time she moans in pain he rushes over to her and fusses her
Not managed to get past the holding queue with the police, so no idea whats gone on. Plus been cleaning the bathroom, stairs and kitchen today, and was jiggered after that. Spent all evening sat down watching telly.
Griff, no worries about the pain killers, Home Bargans AND Savers are currently selling them, so get two packs from each shop every week,I have a draw full of them now, anyone who saw them would think I had suicidal tendancies
Eileen, so sorry about your mum, glad to hear she's back on form again, bet you were so worried
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Wow poor Graham's mumno idea who that is but the poor lady
Was really worried TW,the doc came out to the house a few times,have to say mum's doc is brilliant.Has increased her morphine patches,pain in her legs is under control,which helps a lot.He did say she'll pick up every infection going and unfortunately that's just the way it's going to be.It's so good to see her being her witty,gorgeous self again though
Oh...lady came out last week to take a look at mum's house to see what she needed.Decided she has to have a chair lift on the stairs and a few bits and pieces in the bathroom to help her get in and out of the bath.Thought that was that,it would be arranged but OH NOletter came today to say someone will be calling Tuesday to assess mumwatch her climbing the stairs and check how she manages in the bathroomHoly God,how sick do you need to be,seriously????Going to ring them Monday,fully intend to let rip!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Oh its ridiculous that is, as if things arent bad enough
Graham is Horatios daddy and his mum is there this weekend,and thought it would be nice to take Horatio for a walknot a good idea,Horatio is no longer a sweet fluffy puppy, he is built like a brick outhouse as they say!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Awww,he's so gorgeous
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2016, 10:37 PM
He is, saw him a few weeks ago and he has totally fulfilled my expectations when I delivered him not quite 3 years ago.
BUT Graham's mum obviously not that pleased with him at present!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 10:43 PM
Lacey, sorry your mum has an infection...I have been really lucky, not been too bad myself got a sore throat at the moment. One thing I am very very firm on...anyone has a cold tummy bug cough etc...they keep well away from me! The whole getting help with things can be a nightmare, so many hoops to jump through
TW....oh dear, poor grahams mum, at least he tries to make her feel better lol. I looked in sainsburys and wilko the other day for those painkillers...neither have them. Mind you sainsburys had no paracetomal or anything...students are back though so I dare say that's where it went. Had a laugh yesterday with regards buying stuff, went to poundland...was in the first aid bit and they were selling laxatives, there was a notice saying you are limited to 1pack...I guess it is a good idea but I was quite taken aback...first shop I have seen with that notice
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Bless her,I'm sure she's well ticked off and soreCan't help but feel for Horatio too though,sure he didn't mean to cause her harm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 10:46 PM
Well it is technically my birthday in 16minutes...does that mean I get to start partying ???
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Well it is technically my birthday in 16minutes...does that mean I get to start partying ???
NoTomorrow night is party night....behave yourself!!!!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >