Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Off out again now, have finished my cuppa and the river and energetic dingoes await,
'evening Gordon, nice to see you posting again please don't go AWOL again when out with the dingoes tonight

Lot of Dogsey members were concerned for your well being recently. We had a whip round to fund a helicopter search, everyone was very generous, but you returned before it was needed. What shall I do with the 79 pence
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Never touch the M25 for Essex Harvey. I avoid it like the plague if I can.
You and me both Hope the leak in the bathroom is easily sorted. When we had ours done the guy found a small leak on the shower which must have been there for years
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Had a phone call to say there is a 'problem with the delivery driver' and coal rescheduled for Wednesday. I asked if that meant he had had a heavy weekend and not turned in and she laughed and said well he wouldn't tell us would he
Laugh, that's all she could do, but I have a suspicion it's far more likely to be true than anyone will admit.

You're regarded as some kind of 'killjoy' if you talk about multiplying that one guys 'sicky' by the tens (maybe hundreds) of thousands doing the same every Monday morning. Post Brexit everyone is talking about increasing productivity hmmmmmmmmm might be a start if they abolished 'self certification'
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Evening All,
Harvey - I just can't believe that the redoubtable Dogsey members managed to raise such an enormous amount of money - just to look for little ol' me!!! How kind !! As for asking what you should do with the monies accrued - well let me think!
I see Lona is ensconced on the couch of convalescence - really looks as if it could take her quite a while to fully recover! LOL !
Do fervently hope that leaky bathrooms don't escalate, Lynn, they're enough sanctuaries for wildfowl in your part of the world without you having enough surface water to keep a swan in the "salle de bains".
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Evening,
Would have posted before work but Dogsey logged me out and didn't like my password so after trying a few times had to reset my password by then it was time to go to work, but hing is I always put remember me, so anyway I'm back
Lovely pic of Lona rules are made to be broken
Good to see you back LG
Lynn hope the leak is sorted & you have a good trip to Essex
Losos my fave type of dog that ' an angel with a norty streak ' has to be my fave type cos it's what I have
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2016, 10:34 PM
Glad everyone likes the piccie, she watched telly all afternoon, intently, totally ignoring me, apart from tea of course and a walk round to relieve herself. Then put herself back on the couch, watched Corrie with her head on her paws, still refusing eye contact. Having made her point she stretched out on the floor. The Tramadol is obviously working, she is relaxed as a newt Just given her the 2nd one in some mashed banana and honey, another walk and she's stretched out again in front of me.
Really, Harvey, THAT much, shows how high his standing is in the community really doesn't it. A beacon in the wilderness as it were. All our dogs are angels really but don't want us to know it.
Had a siesta this afternoon and feel much better and not as weepy. Hoping I get good news tomorrow. All my friends are saying she is healing so well and quite her old self again, so surely can't be the C word
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Keeping fingers crossed for good news for you June
Glad Lona is comfy, love that she's enjoying telly
I'm just watching Ross Kemp :extreme world then will get off to bed, just tomorrow the Wednesday then I break up
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2016, 11:08 PM
Fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow June, I'm sure she'll be just fine.
Goodnight everyone.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3