register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2016, 07:26 PM
She is quite good as regards behaviour, its the flaming chewing of whatever happens to be near, plus shes still mouthing, surely she should be making progress on that front by now. She's a happy girl and thats the only thing with her thats any issue.
Today Mabs and Keshi were carrying the ball on the Country Park, one of them dropped it, the other one picked it up, I suddenly noticed neither of them had it, said to Mabs go and get the ball, and she looked up at Zen who was up in the trees, I said it to her again, and again she looked at Zen, who came running down with the ball in her mouth, so thats 3 of them now all competing to carry the ball
You sound like you've had a nice day Mandy, makes all the difference when the sun shines doesn't it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm really cheesed off tonight, just found out one of Zen's sisters has been to be spayed today, 11 months old thats all, I went through it all with all my owners, and with this particular owner only a few months ago about the long term damage early spaying and neutering can do, now I find from a third party they have totally disregarded my wishes on this matter. No problem with them neutering or spaying, but please let them reach maturity first.I could weep
Oh June I do feel for you, even in CZ we were told to wait until Bara and Rianna were two years old and they were actually older when done.

This is typical of some people, always think they are right, always think they know better, try not to let it upset you, it just might not end badly.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2016, 09:14 PM
I've just got to blank it out, I sent evidence of why not to spay early to them so they weren't uninformed as to the reasons, I am very fortunate in that most of my owners have listened to me on this regard, but there's always one, and she will suffer in later years, maybe almost immediately from spay incontinence.
I've just finished watching the 2nd part of the Garath Malone Invictus Choir, something I never ever thought I'd want to watch, not on my agenda in anyway, totally by accident I watched the first part the other night. Completely amazed by the song that has been written by these people, all of whom have suffered in so many ways through serving their country in wars in the last 30 odd years. It says everything and makes me feel very humble, they performed it at the opening of the Invictus Games and so glad I have seen and heard it, never forget it, ever.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Hello everyone, I'm late on tonight, another lovely sunny day today. Sammy was offlead at park and very good at coming back. He's a little star. Griff hope your back eases soon. Moira good luck for tomorrow. Hello to everyone else

got a new smartphone today and set it up for emails from my website. Hundreds of emails later and back to October 2015 have had to look up instructions to find them on the server lol They go back a few years so have deleted them all now. Hoping that stops them coming to the phone unless they have already put them somewhere and they'll all download anyway. haha what a silly numpty I am. I had been looking in the wrong place and the inbox was always empty. Still I learned something new today. Sick of deleting them off my phone lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2016, 10:36 PM
I watched that too TW, made me very emotional and humble too. I think The Invictus games are a absolutely fabulous idea, I think Prince Harry and all the people involved are absolutely fantastic.
And yes I think everything is much better on a sunny day.
Griff I really feel for you, and I hope your back gets sorted really soon
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3