register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2016, 06:52 PM
LOL Lynn, had to giggle at Dillon quite literally 'overseeing' My bath's got taps in the middle as well, much nicer
Wind very strong here, girls umbrella ended up being blown over and got jammed in the yard, girls had retreated into their houses and were peering out at it, I've taken it down and put it away out of the way of Zens gnashers. They've had pigs trotters for tea so that will keep them quiet for a while, then of course whoever has theirs last (unless it is Cariad) will be hotly defended the remnants against Lona.
Totally agree with you Griff as regards no one having any sense anymore, its a battle nowadays isn't it. People sit and wait for someone else to do something, and have lost the get up and go to actually sort things out for themselves.
LG I do hope the Kitty Gods look kindly on their old friend and let one last summer be the best ever.
Still very hot and sunny here, if the flaming wind would drop it would be a scorcher, said 25 degrees in the car when I was driving round looking for painkillers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Lol, look at Dillon...he luffs his dad doesn't he?
LG, i do hope the ikkle kitty will be o.k, i am in the same predicament with my old Dex. Lol i am pleased i caused some amusement for the Mem...you will all be pleased to hear i did not Whazz my pants but the assistant held Dakky dog so i could nip to the loo Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Thats OK then, Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2016, 09:21 PM
I was very relieved she held the lead TW...didn't fancy taking psycho pup into the loo lol, she spent ages pulling as we were doing scent work and she could smell the cheese and hot dogs lol
How long does diazepam take to work? I am on my second dose and seen no difference
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Never taken it, but I would imagine a good 24 hours to get into your system
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Ahhh I thought I may be immune to it or something lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Its quite powerful, so you may feel sleepy. None of this operating heavy machinery, so step away from that bulldozer now
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Evening all,
Lynn - good pics of your Dillon and his dad, was particularly impressed by the fact that you have a "Constable" on the wall, you must be absolutely loaded (I couldn't afford an original) but would love one - I am green with envy! lol !
Glad all went well at training Griff - and that all safety protocols were adhered to. Love the idea of scent work with hot dogs and cheese - they would be ideal police dogs for tracking down unlicensed burger vans! lol !
June, hope you're right and the old cat rallies for one last go, for the Mem is desperately fond of him and up to his recent illness he has followed her everywhere since we go him nearly 14 years ago.
The weather has been the same here with a strong hot breeze for most of the day but out of the wind it has been lovely. Forecasts for the next few days is taking a bit of a downward turn - do hope they've got that wrong.
bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Hi all,
Aww fingers are firmly crossed that the kitty gods are kind to the men's cat
Lynn love the pics of Dillon and his dad.
Hope the pain killers kick in soon Griff.
Lauryn managed to bath Rosie, she's all fluffy now and smells nice too
Ooh I've got Graham Nirton on - ooh Samual L Jackson and Tom Hiddleston
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2016, 10:45 PM
Booooo Rosiez stink got stolen!!!! Lol
LG, I hope the cat has more miles in him. Lol...I reckon kota would find cheese and hotdogs no matter how well hidden, basically we use the treats hidden in the cones to get their interest, she has to sit, we remove the cone, she waits...she then gets the treats lol, we will be progressing onto scented material hidden soon
The doc has only given me 2mg tablets as a couple of my other drugs make them more potent, can't notice any difference yet, maybe tomorrow I will get up with no pain
Rain has arrived here....booooo
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >