Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Afternoon all,
Fingers are firmly crossed for Dex cat Griff, he really is a gorgeous little chap.
Moyra what a good friend you've got there. And glad you happy with your hair
Lynn hope your feeling a bit better, and LG is better too. It's seems to be knocking lots of people of their feet, this awful bug
Aww bet that would have been a cute pic, Keshi all sprawled out
Sue hopefully Teazle will not spot any more holes in the fence

Been out with Rosie cos it's lovely and sunny if a little cold. Also been to the bank to transfer Liam some money so he can get himself a new laptop.
Hope the old one blows up on the thieves faces.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Must admit Moyra, i am getting worried about LG, i know he has at least one serious issue with his health and i am hoping that this flu bug he has had hasn't impacted on that...he makes me giggle most days
That is a nice thought to take them both for a meal..would probably do you the world of good too.
i have missed this series of supervet as it clashes with something, i think it is very clever what he can do
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Lynn, hope you too are feeling better today!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Afternoon Mandy, you snuck in there Lol
I agree, i really hope that the stuff the thieves pinched brings them nothing but misery!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Mandy, if your son loads the AVG anti spyware thing, you can also get an anti theft device that tells you where your phone/laptop is, and there is also something that will take a piccie of the thief if you want.
Moyra, I think Steve ought to find his manners and be appreciative of the roof he has over his head. Glad to hear Colin is going to help you, it would be a nice night for you as well to get out for a meal with friends to say thanks for Colin.
It started snowing here just as I was getting organised to go out, by the time we actually got out though it had stopped and we've got beautiful sunshine now. Saw a couple of joggers and some walkers today, one of them a lady who was totally smitten with the girls and kept saying how beautiful they were, obviously she had x ray vision and could see through the thick mud they'd rolled in.
Took Cariad and Lona out, threw the ball for Lona she picked it up and was trotting ahead of me, then she saw a rabbit, and she was off in a flash, took her ages to come back to me, was panicking a bit because she'd chased it along the railway embankment, it is fenced off, but there's so much work going on up there at the moment I have no idea if there's gaps or what. Anyway she did come back, phew!!! Thank goodness Cariad was onlead still as she was doing her best to escape and follow Lona.
Griff, no news will be good news, I'm sure he would have rung by now if there was anything nasty going on.
Mandy, Keshi sprawled out is a sight to behold, there's more of her than you would imagine
I've just replaced the heat bulb in the big house with a stronger one as its going to be well below freezing here tonight. I have a box with a selection of all different strengths
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Good day all, firstly thanks for all the kind wishes - nice to be thought of when you're feeling below par!
Just had a catch up and thought I'd have a quick post to send best wishes to Griff's lovely cat, Dex. Hope all is well - he is a really handsome chap. Showed his pic to the Mem and she is in "lurv" with him at first glance. On which subject - her "old sod" has recovered marvellously and is skipping around the place like a blasted kitten again!
Will be back later for a chat as I feel a bit brighter today. bye fer now, G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Glad to see you've survived the lurgy and are in good form once more LG
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Thank goodness you are doing O.k LG...we do worry about you you know!!
Hahahaha, i can just see that cat flaunting itself under your nose Lol
TW, maybe the lady is like me and likes to see dogs being dogs..i shout to mine to get away from the puddles but i fall about laughing when they jump in and look like swamp monsters...well as long as i am not rushing off anywhere!!
Thankyou everyone for the nice comments about dex...he has done o.k for a stray and a tripawd as well....i really do have a very soft spot for him...when it was just us and no dogs i taught him to give a paw, sit, stay and come to a whistle so he is part canine to me Lol He is very very well known round here and has an admirer in canada too who came to visit him when she came to england, it used to be the norm to see me with 2 dogs and a 3 legged cat all off on a walk together and when it was just dex and diez for them to be wrestling, one old lady was screaming at me that my dog was killing a cat...i spun round and looked, whistled them both who immediately stopped and started to come to me and i just said "oh it's all right...it's her cat" the womans face was a picture! no harm has ever come to him from all 4 of my dogs despite the fact they could kill him in a heartbeat and he has no fear of them at all...he is the gaffer!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 03:12 PM
i got fed up of waiting for a phone call Lol..i am not very patient but when it is one of my fur family i am dreadful, he has only just come back from theatre, is very very sleepy so they are going to call me back in about an hour...hoping he comes round properly, i don't think i am going to be his favourite person though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2016, 03:22 PM
They've obviously not found anything lurking that shouldnt be, and he'll probably start speaking to you sometime next week
My friend with the Bracco Italiano puppy, that's qualified for Crufts by accident, has been on, she's a nervous wreck and another 2 weeks to go
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »