Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Thanks everyone, I am very proud of her, not done anything like the work with her I normally do, the weather has really put paid to that, also people letting their dogs loose when they can see I'm having a training session No wonder she has learnt to ignore other dogs, she's had to learn that one rather quickly!
Hi June, just popped in for a few minutes while I have my afternoon cuppa.

First, well done to you and Zen, it does seem to me that she is shaping up well and is a lovely dog. Do make sure she gets a special treat tonight and a hug from me.

Your comment about there being more foxes about this year made me think of the media in No.10 Downing street on Thursday early on while setting up their cameras etc. a fox with it's dinner in it's mouth (Looked like a bird) came wandering into view. Of course the media guys were trying like crazy to make jokes about it and the PM amid all the Euro shenanigins (Quote from Sky "The only thing with a beating heart around here who isn't bothered about the Euro in out referendum" )

I thought after that the critter probably choose the best place in London to live 'cos there sure ain't gonna be anyone willing to shoot in that location
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 05:02 PM
MMmmmmmm they look nice, Mandy. All the best for Tony tomorrow as well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 05:04 PM
Thank you Harvey. She got a big bone when we got home and ate it in the utility away from the canine sharks that were cruising around, jumping up at the half door and glaring at her, she carried on eating
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Well done Zen
I saw those choccy scotch eggs somewhere too Mandy but it seemed a bit of a faff!
I hope Amber gets over her unexpected meal
We have had a great and tiring day I will attach a couple of pics.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0560.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	4874   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0581.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	4875  
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-02-2016, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Thank you Harvey. She got a big bone when we got home and ate it in the utility away from the canine sharks that were cruising around, jumping up at the half door and glaring at her, she carried on eating
Oh that's so nice, I do like to see them chewing on a bone, Rianna is always very lady like but Casey just goes at it like one those crushers you see in the car scrapyards, crunch crunch and it's gone

I will try to get back this evening, have to write the advert to sell my campervan, don't really want to sell it but OH hasn't shown any desire to go traveling anymore so it has to go

See you all latter.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 05:19 PM
Aw nooo Harvey, you've been all over in your camper haven't you, so sad, will be like loosing a friend
Nippy the cake is absolutely beautiful, you are so clever. They look like they've had a lovely day as well, don't look old enough to have been married that long either
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Haha TW I will tell them that.
The flash or the angle or something has made the cake look skew whiff. I think it looks better than that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 06:00 PM
I think it looks very professional so stop bringing yourself down
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Good day folks - hope you are all fit and well.
Congrats to June and Zen - very well done to both of you.
I think that cake was smashing Nippy - must be nice to have such a talent at your disposal - suppose it's all gone by now, would dearly have loved a sneaky piece of that one! lol !
Rained non-stop here and with the thick mist visibility is down to about 50 yards. Not a good day for anything.
Still feeling really rough - it's now been 9 days since this blerdy thing started, keep heading off back to bed, clutching hot drinks etc.
Take care all - will see you tomorrow. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Just started raining here LG, very fine stuff that drenches you through. Take care of yourself,keep dry and warm.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >