register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2016, 03:01 PM
No thank goodness, but rush hour will be fun - NOT!!!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased that Dex cat is on the mend and also the men's cat.

Hugs Gordon hope you are soon better. Flu is not good so take it easy. I am sure the mem will be looking after you well.

Hope Mr. Fritz picks up Norma its not nice when they are under par.

Taske care Moyra and kick the nuisance out .

Hope you are feeling better soon Brenda.

Enjoy your bath etc. Lynn.

Not sounding good up your way June with sink holes appearing all over the place.

Washing all dried and ironed Now gone overcast and is quite chilly out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Back in after cleaning up, loads of wet, which has been turfed out, fresh down, cleaned, swilled and swept yard and gave girls a raw carrot each. Will be doing a tip trip tomorrow as got 3 swing bin liners out today, its took me a week to get that much out whilst its been dry. Remembered to bring the mop bucket in as well. So they're drumming their paws now waiting for tea, as I've put the lights on for them. They are so very bouncy today, glad tomorrow is going to be dry as they need to run the bounce out of themselves.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Thanks everyone for the get well wishes! Have just been out with dogs and locked up poultry etc., at least it has now stopped raining although I suspect only temporarily. Still feel like death warmed up though - will shortly be ascending for more shut eye. Then something really hot and spicy for dinner to loosen everything up!
Moyra - don't shut yourself off from your Dogsey friends - it is at times like the ones you are enduring that you need their support and encouragement most of all. That lout is a total ingrate - I've said it before - you need shut of him! Get on to your Doctor again see if you can get help there - otherwise you'll only end up finding some reason to forgive the bullying, as you always do. He doesn't deserve it - or you!
Back later, bye fer now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Thanks Gordon and everyone for your understanding. It seems he needs me to blow my top every so often. Shut myself away and tried to clean out some of my drawers under my desk. Stuff got caught down behind the drawers and I couldn't shut them. Eventually after a lot of banging around he came to see what the problem was and lifted the unit out for me. I was then able to clear below it and he put it back. While I was doing this he said he would take Amber for another run, she had already had her late walk. But who was I to stop him. It seems whenever, I lose my rag he then climbs down and tries to pacify me. Hopefully all being well the tiles will be in for the job he has to do tomorrow. I am taking myself off to an early and warm bed. God bless all and thanks for your support. xxxx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Hi peeps. Lg sounds as if you may have what my friend has. She is on the mend but it can take days especially if you don't rest. My right hand which I use the most is the problem one. It has nearly closed up but I can use the thumb and the next two fingers. It just gets to be a problem at times. But there are people worse off than me. Moyra take care. Everyone else keep well and I am sure I will be on tomorrow. Good TV tonight, bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Raining here now June .
Off to bed with you LG and lots of rest
Hoping the hand soon feels better brenda.
Moyra sounds like you need to keep up the firm but fair attitude with Steve. (((Hugs))).

Tesco delivered and put away nice hot soak and hair wash. Chatted to Gorden who also has a cold and is a bit fed up with students who don't seem to know what they are supposed to be doing.
Had my tea beans on toast and a glass of red or two or three.
Gorden will be home tomorrow night. Probably working Friday from home though.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Its stopped here, having fun and games with Zen, everyone else in bed, but not her!!!! Lona has a bone, and is grumbling at her, so Zen runs back out as soon as I open the bottom part of the stable door to send her back in. By the time I'm at the back door, so is Zen. I've put her back in for the 4th time in as many minutes. Am going to leave it a while now and see if she goes in on her own accord. Lona does sound a bit bloodcurdling when she has a bone and someone looks at her from less than 50 paces. Gone very cold now.
Having venison burgers tonight with tomatoes and courgettes.
Corrie now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hopefully he doesn't get the windows dirty again or I might just send him packing.
But not to Brazil
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Evening
Hoping your girls have stayed put TW
Evening Harvey
LG....hope you soon feel 100%
Had the pups up the field...we returned suitably filthy lol ....they will need a bath soon, only use gentle stuff so don't strip the oil out of their coats
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >