View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Hope your enjoying the film brenda. I have just finished watching The Guvnors on netflix. David Essex was in it.
Now watching last nights Scorpion meatballs in the slow cooker with the tomato sauce.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Hope your mum and dad have a good weekend Griff. Now you be good and enjoy your films

Enjoy your rest until the invasion happens Lynn but I am sure you will have a good weekend.

Very cold out and looks like rain so pleased I don't have to venture out again
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Bet they will love the Meatballs Lynn
Ahhhhh Sue, you know me so well Lol
They have arrived safely, it is verrrrry cold apparently
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Glad mum and dad have arrived safely griff.
Mark has been trying to ring me but no signal here earlier. Just spoken to him seems Joel has not been into school today and Mark cannot get hold of him. Dare say he is at home and should be there when they stop to pick him up. He knows what time they are getting him.
I do wish he would go to school when he is meant too. I will have a chat but to be honest it falls on deaf ears if his mum doesn't care we don't stand a chance.
The council rang Mark again today to say where was he staying and he said sofa surfing between two mates. His pack will be with him next week hopefully and he can start bidding on bed sits which will suit him fine as it will only be him most of the time and if Joel does stay he can have the sofa or a blow up bed.
We have fingers crossed it won't be too difficult for him as he isn't needing or wanting a 2/3 bed flat or house. He is also willing to take something on that may need doing up he loves doing that sort of thing.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Gave up with film. Too much noise in head can't concentrate. Trying to watch the chase but again can't settle. Oh well hopefully tomorrow it will be quieter. Have a good evening peeps. Hope things work out for your Mark Lynn. Never easy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Thank you brenda. Hope the noise disappears for the evening altogether would be much better.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 05:32 PM
There's some extremely thick people on The Chase today, even the one thats through is a bit dim. See how the remaining guy goes on, he's from Lancashire so maybe we're in with a chance
Brenda, how whoever it is can even think they have done enough at classes when they can't even get their puppy to do the exercises is mind boggling. Poor thing will be rehomed in the next few months as she 'can't cope with it'
Lynn, hoping Mark gets a flat offer, that will be such a weight of your mind. Joel is really not understanding what impact his non attendance at school is going to have on his future
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Nope he is not. Its like banging your head against a brick wall.
Mark gets very frustrated and has had a good talk with him but in the end I suppose you have to hope for the best for them.
Cos they sure don't listen and the world is a tough place out there now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Its not like when we left school and could pick and choose jobs, leave one on a Friday and have a new on by Monday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2016, 06:02 PM
I know I could go out in a lunchtime and get a new job within the lunch hour if it was local. Those were the days.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »