View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 12:08 PM
I think it goes by weight June. A friend who has Bernese recommended it to me and gave me the dosage.
Dillon is/was 64kg at that point if that's any help. Hoping he has lost a pound or two.
Ok just looked at the dosage this is equine. 500kg horse 30mls for hard work for other 15ml. Maximum dose 30ml daily.
If she can google the cortaflex there is a lot of info out there on it and its ingredients and different types.
Sue I think you could be right.
Good luck with the bathing of dogs griff.

I am hoping whatever the yelp was for it was to do with emptying the glands. He started worrying round his leg and bottom again I am thinking a lot of it is he is trying to get rid of the hair that has been affected. I wiped him with kitchen roll nothing leaking and then dried his trousers near his bottom and clipped out a bit of matted fur that was annoying him I think.
He has eaten biscuits and been brushed and jumped and barked at the hoover. Fingers crossed he doesn't need anything painful done.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Thanks Lynn, will pass the info onto her, we are supposed to be meeting up between Christmas and New Year, so probably tell her then unless she rings me before that.
Hoping its as Griff said the yelp meant something had been moved onwards and outwards.
So mild here and warm. Fine rain, took Cariad and Keshi out onto the field with a ball, gave them a do with the rake then back home. Lona, Mabs and Zen onto the tow path and round through the next village and home. Zen's finally accepted she is not getting away with pulling as the Gentle Leader is on her, she's done well up till the last week, then she started performing, she ate the first one I put on her, kept an eye on her with this one and she gave up by the time the leads went back on to go onto the roads, she barely reacted to it. Anyway they're all settled with a bone, cleaned out with fresh shavings down. Alun's just siliconing around the edges and he's done. Looks lovely already
Back door open, stepladder in place to prevent a certain Little Madam coming in to say Hiya
LG's wallet must have taken a tremendous hit, as there is neither sight nor sign of him, probably sat somewhere on the Moors sobbing into his red spotted handkerchief, with Danger Curls trying to console him by digging a pit for him to chuck himself in
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I will tell if you will!! my call sign is G1GED! I don't use it anymore and as you can tell I never got my Morse licence.
Jenny wow I'm even more gobsmacked that's TWO of you on here and I had no idea It was the Morse test that I had problems with also and as I said I never quite got the call sign and licence.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Noooo you never use the term CB and Radio Ham in the same sentence!
That had me laughing, I well remember all the controvosy when the Home Office decided to licence the American CB over here, it was not British don't you know
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Lol, TW, i am worrying about his Lordship too....i do hope he hasn't gone into shock, that di make me laugh about Danger Curls digging him a pit Lol
Pleased Zen has decided not to eat this gentle leader
Lynn, you are probably on the way to the vet but good luck!! hope it isn't painful for either Dill or your purse!!!
Hi ya Losos, well i am learning lots today on here
Afternoon Sue, bet you've been busy again
i have made some ginger bread...with most of the wrong ingredients Lol then there was smoke coming out of the food processor Lol...i don't hold out high hopes!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Afternoon all. Hope your smoke detectors didn't go off griff when your food processor smoked. Hope Dillon gets better soon. Found another pesky on Tyto but I think it was on its last hop. Just hope the spot on works soon. I have done his bedding with stuff and hoovered really well again. I wish I knerw where they had come from. Oh well off to play with the order for Tesco next week. Have fun peeps with whatever you are doing. Where is LG then. Anyone know?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 02:31 PM
Lol Brenda, luckily the detector didn't go off...mind you my detector makes me laugh, it says" warning warning fire fire" Lol and then for carbon monoxide it says the same but with carbon monoxide at the end, cost a fortune but worth it as i can't stand beeping fire alarms
Hope that is the last of the fleas, my vets were trying to give me a tablet for my 2 dogs that does fleas and worms...told them i was sticking with advocate because of the foxes...knowing my luck i would switch and they'd get mange, i don't do them very often to be honest...supposed to get done monthly but i don't often remember
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Alun finished and gone, bathroom looks lovely, apart from the fact I'm not allowed in it to have a shower or anything till as long as possible to let the silicone seal over. No bath mats etc can go down so no dust gets in the silicone either.
No shower then, was looking forward to that. Good job I went to the loo before he started siliconing
Was going to go out this afternoon and get Christmas sorted, now I can't wash I can't go out. Turned into a reasonable afternoon as well, quite overcast and dull, but no rain and very mild
Brenda, it is strange how he's managed to acquire visitors isn't it, hoping you have seen the last of them now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 02:34 PM
http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm

Forgot to put this on.
Yep very strange June as he doesn't really mix with many dogs. Maybe it is the cats that come into the garden. But surely he would have to be out there for a long time to get them? bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 02:44 PM
What about hedgehogs coming into the garden, thats what I was thinking Brenda, you don't go out en masse with him and other dogs, you like your solitude - like me!
Tyto looking very handsome indeed Brenda
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »