View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2015, 02:04 PM
absolutely beautiful TW. oh that so pees me off, mine will pay with their toy and not bother anyone...well deags will half play with a toy, i don't allow them to run up to to other dogs, if it looks as if the dog is on it's way over mine go on their lead...i am so paranoid about being blamed for something. If we are getting to the field and someone is there already we will walk over the other side and allow the people to make their way around the field and we slowly follow after them
Mandy, i am regretting buying them new wubbas Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Bet they loving them though

Right I'm off to get ready for work, could do with having a nanny nap not work....oh well it's only 4 hrs
See you all later
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Lovely picture June and the garden looks good too.

Don't work too hard Mandy

Sorry your weekend will be spoilt Moyra

All there ironing done and Teazle walked so now to sit down for the evening.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Kodiak's been to see me this afternoon, got loads of bones on Tuesday, so when we were having the emergency yesterday on the phone, I told her to come over for some, so she did

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Evening everyone hope you have all had a good day.
Sorry your walk was spoilt June but the piccies are lovely.

Sorted the part for my car ordered and paid for shopping done for the weekend will not be going anywhere due to the boiler men being here all weekend unless we decide to take Dillon on the river at Welney.
Gosh he has been a little devil today so hyper.
Had an interesting and very annoying conversation by phone with a local company. Our road has a 7.5 ton weight restriction now as far as we were aware and had been told nothing at or above that weight is supposed to come as far as out cottage or past the pub. Recently I have seen some very large lorries go past our front window.
I left a message yesterday for one of the companies they own a premises 3 doors down and another one halfway down the village.
We thought they were meant to divert down one of the side roads off the village and access from another road. I have been informed today they can down here from the other end of the village as it is except for loading which she is right about. Some of the other lorries not connected to them I doubt are loading or unloading just using us a short cut and as for the local company he is going towards the sign not from it.
How I have not seen in the past two years these lorries go past my front window except for when they were diverted down here when the bridge was being repaired. I mean you can hardly miss a 7.5 ton lorry can you ?
She insists the driver has been doing this indefinitely. I said we will have to agree to disagree on this one because I am here most days all day and I have only noticed this driver coming past in the last three weeks.
May have a chat with the council Monday as I have to ring to chat about the planning for the jetty.
Feeling very annoyed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Be interesting to see what the Council say and what can be done about it. Think you would have noticed a couple of juggernauts passing your house in the last couple of years, I think she's trying to make you think you've lost your marbles.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2015, 04:13 PM
Isn't there a road sign saying no 7.5T it is usually a red sign with pic of lorry in centre.Love the pic June, thought you had more doglets?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2015, 04:15 PM
I do, but those 3 are Nana (Lona), Mummy(Mabs) and Zenith (4 months today)
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Another lovely photo TW,
Lynn i had an argument witha company earlier in the year about a similar thing...they are however allowed to drive down our road even though it is unsuitable, they were parking up and blocking the footpath and parking at the area where our drives lead out, i got the companies number, rung them up and had a whinge about it.... they never parked up here again Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Yes there is brenda one at each end of the village the one the other side of the bridge near our house says except for loading and that is probably what the sign says as you come onto our road from the other end too.
I understand that means to get to their premises they can actually drive past the house but my point was in the two years we have lived here I have never seen them pass the house and she admitted and tried to make me feel sorry for them that they had to pay for the access into their yard at the back of the premises down a road further down the village but that they had been driving past this way indefinitely .
I said to her well in two years I have never seen the lorry go past my window so why start now ? Probably not much point discussing it with the council but may any way just to see if they have any knowledge as to why they have changed route.
We are luckier than the other two well three roads off our village as they have it on a regular basis all day every day.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >