Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Afternoon everyone.

Glad visitors have arrived safe and sound and that the journey was a good one.
Gordon glad you didn't end up sleeping in the tub. Hope the nanny nap has refreshed you.
Glad mum is happy with having the family round Eileen. Good idea keep an eye on what she does so she doesn't overdo it.
Glad walks went well and Sunday roasts consumed and enjoyed.

Raining here started off dry after rain through the night. In the end we popped out to a nursery then went to another nursery over Ely way and got a lot of plants that should of cost round £100 for half of that in the en of season sale and buy two get one free offers.
Then stopped off at a pet shop on the way back bought Dillon a huge bag of fish cubes as he is now on a strict weight watching diet they are far better for him for treats. Also couldn't resist the big purple dinosaur like the one he had when a puppy. He loves it.
Raining now hope its better tomorrow as Gorden heads back to London Tuesday. Dreading that.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Yes, Gorden's holiday has gone quick hasn't it Lynn, you will be lost again during the week without him. Hope you got lots of nice things for the garden. I am awaiting delivery of 2 x 2mx2m gazebos for my patio. Normally I have a 3mx3m but didn't want them so big this time. Will be invaluable for getting my washing dry in inclement weather. I have missed my others since they came down.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2015, 05:26 PM
What is it about dinosaurs Lynn, my big fellow has a big green one he adores. Perhaps this is the reason there aren't any dinosaurs left - doggies fondness for them lol. Perhaps dinosaurs are their natural prey.
June - bet you're really pleased with Zenith's progress nice that there are some decent owners still in your area, makes it so much easier when they can meet friendly, well-behaved dogs early on in their career.
Glad you left the computer long enough to do the ironing Griff, like a girl that does as she's told (only joking - honest) I don't want to be pilloried by the Dogsey Women's Rights Movement.
Now we get on to the touchy subject of our Eileen - who it seems is hell bent on domestic demolition - what is it with these Hobbits - in inate desire to bash everything and wreck it. I feel sure her qualifications include a degree in demolition or at least a GCSE A* in tile abuse. I'm sure her poor OH (for whom I have every sympathy) wonders what on earth he will find when he arrives home at the weekends! lol !
Back in a wee while, bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Like the sound of Gazebos Moyra - would be just the thing when you host the Dogsey Annual Garden Party.
Oh! Did they forget to tell you it's your turn!
Well you'll have plenty of time to prepare as it's not till Bank Holiday Monday Oooops! Thats tomorrow!
Not to worry - I'll chip in with a giant bag of sausage rolls.
Like to be helpful, I do!
Bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Ooh all round to Moyra's for the garden party tomorrow then
I'll bring wine and cake
I'm soo tired today, don't know why. Think an early night will be happening
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Thats the spirit Mandy, plenty sleep tonight and then you'll be good and ready for the party tomorrow.
Wine and cake sounds excellent. Perhaps you could prevail on that nice TW and get her to bring her Harpsichord - that'll sort out the entertainment!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Lacey.... i haven't budged since....except to order an indian and then put it on a plate and scoff it Lol...well half of it and a naan, s*d the diet!
TW, how lovely Zenith has a buddy, i am sure deags would love a mate...the only one she really knows is chance and his legs are knackered now so doesn't really want a pup terrorising him
LG, i don' often do as i am told...a very rare occurrence, i prefer people to ask me to do something, used to drive my boss nuts, he would tell me to do stuff and i would just look at him, he would then ask and i would smile and do as he asked Lol
Moyra, those gazebos sound perfect for hosting the party, what time do we need to arrive???
Mandy...hope an early night helps you feel better
Lynn, sounds like you had a good day....the dino sounds awesome
Sue, not long for Barry now...tomorrow will he be getting chucked in the bath??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2015, 06:20 PM
Looking forward to our Annual 'Do', would have thought your rolling acres would have been ideal Gordon, and to that end I have already provided the signage (all roads lead to LG's Place J 20 M62) which will be going up as I write, sorry its too late to change the venue, and sounds as if Moyra's gazebo's haven't arrived anyway. Lucky you got that bag of sausage rolls in isn't it
Got some lasagne in the oven, girlies had tinned fish for tea with melon for afters.
Have a Nanny Nap if you're feeling a bit whacked in the afternoon, Mandy, wake up feeling loads better
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2015, 06:39 PM
OP update

Just removed all plasters for where they cut into me and suprised how small the cuts were.This keyhole surgery is fantastic. I am only saying this as I can keep my ADONIS like body for all to admire on the beach.

Charles Atlas eat your heart out.

I know now why Sue grabbed me while I was single and what a good choice she made.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 06:41 PM
You are right June my Gazebos have not yet arrived. I have just changed the sheets on Steve's single bed so some overnighters would be welcome. The washing machine is churning out our daily washing at the moment before his sheets go in. Tomorrow, I shall be stripping my bed but not before I hope I have had a good night's sleep.

LG I really think you have the better provisions there for a Dodgsey Get together, although in my limited situation I should be pleased to entertain the odd member or two as the weather seems fit. Steve has thrown our bbq into the rubbish for disposal.............who should I be to argue with him? He is day by day stripping my life to suit his needs so let him get on with it. Age concern tell me it is age abuse but as long as he goes away for a couple of nights fishing I can survive.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >